THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP Legend 1978-2020

Joined Apr 17, 2005
My Kobe AD NBY Collection. This was the shoe that brought me back to Nike By You (formerly NIKEiD). I was messing around with the NB1 and UA ICON program pretty heavily then... Now, IMO, it looks like NBY is back on top with the Zoom Freak 1s (my current favorite sneaker to customize),
IMG_0834.png

Joined Jun 21, 2015
I like how the drop-in react insole feels on the 360 NXT, so these NXT FFs looks like it's gonna be mad comfortable since it has a similar tooling and more padding around the shoe.

Wish I understood what the reviewer is saying though :lol:

Joined Jun 21, 2015
That's a very interesting looking sneaker. Medial side looks pretty good to me, the outer side... gonna take some time to get used to.

Joined Jul 21, 2012
I want to get a pair of these to hoop in (badly) but I’m not completely sold on the colorways thus far. What concerns me is the NXT model (if this follows the pattern) won’t have a lot of colorways to release. So I almost feel forced to scoop just in case the next colorways are even worse. Smh. Lol. Im a fan of the model itself though!!

JS”

Joined May 12, 2017
Probably won't be a low version of the NXT FF, I think the upcoming AD will fill that void.
If the pattern holds up, that will be a basic phylon/heel zoom setup. Every other year will be the fancy react thing, then the basic thing. But who knows, maybe theyll do something else.

Joined Jan 30, 2002
Goat has black pair for $210 +$10 shipping, that's Cali/NY after tax. Think we can get them for under retail.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now