THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Here's mine
Pretty comfy whereas, I tried the aj33 the ff mechanics under foot feels a brick under my foot arch. Feel surprise in the Kobes I cant feel anything exceptional only the drop in insoles. Can anyone tell me is it a combo of lunar heel n react forefoot settings for ine insoles?
DSC_4073.JPG

You play in them yet?

back heel looks clunky. imagine its significantly heavier than 360s even though the cushion looks thinner. nike is trying to differentiate kobes from PG and Giannis shoes by making strapped mid tops. imagine they will make a story like the strap is from the KB2 or Huarache 2k lol

i guess the grey is lunar and most of the core/redparts are react. only improvement i see is the heel cushion probably not as mushy.

upload_2019-8-18_13-15-49.png

upload_2019-8-18_13-14-43.png
upload_2019-8-18_13-15-0.png

Here's mine
Pretty comfy whereas, I tried the aj33 the ff mechanics under foot feels a brick under my foot arch. Feel surprise in the Kobes I cant feel anything exceptional only the drop in insoles. Can anyone tell me is it a combo of lunar heel n react forefoot settings for ine insoles?
DSC_4073.JPG
The cushion set up is react mixed with cushlon. Btw how's the ventilation and is it hard to get ur foot in?

What's wrong with drop-in insoles? The comfort of my Kobe NXT 360s are A1 and those are drop-in react mixed with lunarlon (?) insoles.

it's why i hated the Kobe 9 but love the X, and wasn't fond of the Lebron XI though the EXTs were pretty nice but i hate the way they feel, haven't liked the feel of a single drop in insole shoe

Y'all like what y'all like and I like what I like, drop in midsoles are absolutely trash imho and X is the beat flyknit Kobe period

I don't mind drop-in midsoles, but if previous midsoles are incompatible (360s have different shape than 11, 9, etc. FFs have cutout for the fastfit unit) or Nike doesn't provide alternate cushioning options like FLZ, then drop-in midsoles are completely unnecessary.

It was about the same honestly. I just threw down on some bids and it worked out. That was the only reason I scooped!

After you sold me pair I realized how much of a beast these kicks are

It was about the same honestly. I just threw down on some bids and it worked out. That was the only reason I scooped!

After you sold me pair I realized how much of a beast these kicks are
AD Exodus TB for Team Build?

Back
Top Bottom