THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | KOBE STATUE : 2/8/24

AD Exodus TB for Team Build?
Yea, they have been starting to pop up on Ebay. They are different from the east bay's as they are a solid color. Will post pics when I get some in but I know everyone has kinda moved on from them.

Yea, they have been starting to pop up on Ebay. They are different from the east bay's as they are a solid color. Will post pics when I get some in but I know everyone has kinda moved on from them.
Still seeing Harrison Barnes rocking them for team USA .. and middletown? and derrick white?
XH4B5USECNAGVJ6GE2ZUOPUH3A.jpg

Still seeing Harrison Barnes rocking them for team USA .. and middletown? and derrick white?
XH4B5USECNAGVJ6GE2ZUOPUH3A.jpg
Sorry I should have been more clear. It feels like the thread has moved on to the new ones coming out next week.

I think the exodus will be worn by the pros for a while. Alot of players seem to like them including our boy AD

Sorry I should have been more clear. It feels like the thread has moved on to the new ones coming out next week.

I think the exodus will be worn by the pros for a while. Alot of players seem to like them including our boy AD
Got it. What do you like so much about the AD Exodus? Curious, never tried em on

Got it. What do you like so much about the AD Exodus? Curious, never tried em on
I think it feels more like a classic Kobe shoe than any of the other ADs. Its low, minimal, and all business. I haven't seen many players rocking the 360s in the league, but a ton play in the Exodus. I think when dudes are that big and explosive they sink into the 360 cushion too much and some traction rips off by halftime. They're putting a lot of force on their shoes so these guys like a more solid shoe. Some player said in an interview he can only go through like 6 games max before a shoe rips up on him.

Yeah looks like Kuz went back to the Exodus after using the Kobe V USA. I still think it looks cheap but I definitely noticed how many players in the league were wearing them, big and small guys. Gonna have to give them a try if I can get a pair for cheap.

Yeah looks like Kuz went back to the Exodus after using the Kobe V USA. I still think it looks cheap but I definitely noticed how many players in the league were wearing them, big and small guys. Gonna have to give them a try if I can get a pair for cheap.
Try Burlington I've seen a few pairs pop up there.

I'm pretty sure some athlete REALLY wanted the moon particle Exodus in a size 14. I was browsing highest bids on stockX and someone was bidding $265 for them :wow:

Couldn't sell mine since I've worn them a ton.

feel like these aren't even cheap anywhere :lol: def have to be a good shoe when half the league wearing them.. literally

QUICK HEADS UP: The black colorway for the kobe nxt FF is coming out on eastbay and foot locker, same day as the grey colorway. This is good for us people who wanted the black colorway since this will lower the value of it. I think we can get this for a cheaper price in the future guys

Aight im convinced lol..

so these fit like other kobe’s?

Of course lol

It took that long to convince you :rofl:

Ever since Kobe retired, peeps been acting like kobes aren’t Kobe’s anymore lol

I really don’t get it

What “new” kobes have u worn since his retirement?

Who cares about the naming convention and sequences :rofl:
I feel like the majority has cared and voiced that? Confusion around why they didn't continue to 12,13, etc. And naming meaning AD, AD Mid, Exodus, Mamba Focus, Mentality

What “new” kobes have u worn since his retirement?

Who cares about the naming convention and sequences :rofl:
We base performance shoe opinions on the name of them now on NT hahahaha.....what a joke. Kobes have always felt like kobes .

We base performance shoe opinions on the name of them now on NT hahahaha.....what a joke. Kobes have always felt like kobes .
Never said that.

Haven’t worn any since his retirement, had the 8, 9, 11. Recently tried protro 1, didn’t fit right

Back
Top Bottom