THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

QUICK HEADS UP: The black colorway for the kobe nxt FF is coming out on eastbay and foot locker, same day as the grey colorway. This is good for us people who wanted the black colorway since this will lower the value of it. I think we can get this for a cheaper price in the future guys
Pic of a grey colorway?

tenor.gif

To be fair they haven't made a Kobe as good as when they ended the number sequencing along with his retirement. None of the 5 signatures since then have matched up to the 11s.
What nah that's a ridiculous claim. The NXT 360s are amazing, lightweight and well cushioned, blows the 11s out the water. The AD Mids and Exodus were on par or arguably better also. The naming on these shoes however has been pure garbage that we all can agree on tbh

What nah that's a ridiculous claim. The NXT 360s are amazing, lightweight and well cushioned, blows the 11s out the water. The AD Mids and Exodus were on par or arguably better also. The naming on these shoes however has been pure garbage that we all can agree on tbh

The 11s had way better colorways than the NXT 360s though. Felt like they couldn't make good colorways for the NXT 360 because of the way the shoe is built. And feels like they gave up on it too quick. Mamba Days, Yellows/Puprles, White/Oranges, Orange/Greens, Grey/Volt that never released in the US (I think), and the Black/Yellows. So a total of 6 colors and they said forget it.

But the 360 outsole is made of gummy bears that wear off in no time. Have to factor that in. Also taking aesthetics into consideration when saying 11s are better than what's come after.

Post retirement shoes getting worse isn’t anything new. Look at Jordan’s
Only Kobe and MJ have had their signature run continued post retirement.

Not sure even the great Lebron will receive that honor when he's done.

Last edited:
give me the grays, screw the rest of the kobes not named 2 or X since yall in here arguing non-sense again :rofl:

the full length zoom in the 11s was really nice though...

I wish they would of released more CWs for the 360s

Back
Top Bottom