THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP Legend 1978-2020

Joined Dec 19, 2012
Man that court look like crap...grip was good for you?
yeah but they are def not durable, i wouldn't play outdoors with them for sure

That court reminds me of the floor at high school cafeterias. Looks like it'll hurt like hell if you fall :wow:
That court looks like there was possibly a crime committed on it.
ahah the floor doesn't look the best but it's actually not slippery, can still hear the skits skits!

Glad you’re able to play again!!

JS”
Thanks man!

Joined Aug 29, 2018
Got my pair, dirty socks colorway. Gotta say it feels insanely comfortable, and unlike the 360s my pinky toe is able to breathe. They're basically a wider, mid-cut 360 with hopefully better and more durable traction

Also, good idea to add a cloth layer on the forefoot area in the insole. On the 360s I couldn't put them on without the sock moving back and forth, it was quite annoying

Joined Jul 31, 2019
For anyone who has the Nxt FF, does the socks gather at the front? That got really annoying for me with the LeBron 15.

Joined Jan 10, 2016
Got my pair, dirty socks colorway. Gotta say it feels insanely comfortable, and unlike the 360s my pinky toe is able to breathe. They're basically a wider, mid-cut 360 with hopefully better and more durable traction

Also, good idea to add a cloth layer on the forefoot area in the insole. On the 360s I couldn't put them on without the sock moving back and forth, it was quite annoying
Good upgrades if true but wish the were a lower cut or without the strap

Joined Aug 22, 2013
Obviously everyone has different shaped feet...but I'm on the narrow part of the spectrum and these things are TIGHT.

360s were definitely wider and more spacious all-around.

Joined Aug 29, 2018
Didn't have that experience with my pair of 360s... My pinky and 4th toe were in pain every time. Maybe it wasn't the width but the tightness on top of the toes. These feel much better in that regard

Joined Jul 10, 2003
Hey guys, sorry to ask this but how do the kobe 1's protro fit?

If i'm a 10 in the protro 4's should i get a 10 in the 1's?

Joined Jul 21, 2012
I’m surprised by the quick release of another colorway according to the footlocker launch listed above. If this model follows the same pattern as its predecessors, I don’t see more than 6 colorways dropping. The AD NXT had 6 general release colorways followed by 6 general release colorways for the NXT 360. It would be so early in the FF product life cycle to release 3 colorways (would potentially leave 3 colorways left if the same pattern is followed) Definitely not complaining as I like the model lol, but certainly quick.
If everything holds true, we should have another Kobe AD dropping soon as well with the upcoming season.

1. The NXT line is the experimental tech, high price point, smaller run/6 colorways.
2. The AD is the middle of the pack in terms of price and tech, which has numerous colorways and ends up hitting NikeID (NikeByYou).
3. The protro line ends up releasing about 8 “retro colorways” and 5 undefeated colorways, followed by a very limited run of PE (booker and Derozen) and friends and family undefeated colorways (seems like the same will hold true for the protro 4).
4. The mamba line is the most inexpensive/budget friendly of the bunch.

Just my observation.

JS”

Joined Jul 31, 2019
For the Kobe 5 protro, do you guys think that the big stage away colorway is really returning? I keep seeing a black/white/gold colorway thats supposed to be the first colorway. That is a MUST cop for me if it's truly returning.

Joined Jan 22, 2007
For the Kobe 5 protro, do you guys think that the big stage away colorway is really returning? I keep seeing a black/white/gold colorway thats supposed to be the first colorway. That is a MUST cop for me if it's truly returning.
I’d say no. Prob not gonna get any special colorways. I’m praying for Bruce Lee’s but not holding my breath.

Joined Jan 30, 2002
Dwight looks like Rza lol. He always had the muscles but not this much weight loss so that's why he looks different. Hopefully he plays like Orlando Magic Dwight.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now