THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Played a couple of sessions in my pair finally.

Amazing shoe! Fit, lockdown/containment, cushion, traction all feel stellar. No fraying on the outsole yet. I'm impressed! Definitely more in tune with nightwing's review than the sole brothers (as usual).

The cushion feels mushier than boost when walking, but firmer once you're jumping and running.

Last edited:
Played a couple of sessions in my pair finally.

Amazing shoe! Fit, lockdown/containment, cushion, traction all feel stellar. No fraying on the outsole yet. I'm impressed! Definitely more in tune with nightwing's review than the sole brothers (as usual).

The insole feels mushier than boost when walking, but firmer once you're jumping and running.

Are there ANY footage of the Sole Brothers playing a game?

Got my hands on the fast fit nxt, the quality is there for $200, but Pulling on that bungee cord has me concern it will break or just won’t give me the lock down I desired when hooping. I’ll wait for disco and put my money towards the AJ34.

Hopefully the Next gen AD isn’t trying to go the laceless route.

Man...if the Lakers even get Charlotte-Dwight, they'll be in decent shape. More reliable than Boogie.

I would not expect a big man to be playing in these though. Times have changed I guess.

Tough question. They're quite different in feel

KD 12 has more impact protection, the ride is a bit higher and the upper is not as comfortable.

I prefer the FF both aesthetically and performance-wise

Couldn’t have said it better. For walking around day to day i prefer the comfort of zoom but for actually playing I prefer the FF as well. The react cushioning is finally starting to grow on me.

Still waiting on pics/leak of the pair mentioned on footlocker to release October 1. I’m hoping for a solid color outsole.

JS”

Plan on hooping in my pair tomorrow hopefully.

Attachments

• 8E1D0F98-F43E-47D4-8214-C21123FB5AEE.jpeg
    8E1D0F98-F43E-47D4-8214-C21123FB5AEE.jpeg
    330.3 KB · Views: 570
Hi, wore them and is my first feedback.
Cushioning is top notch, but the con is you feel a bit floating on the ground. Traction is great, so this combination gives an overall good result.
Locking.... The FF system looks working well, after few runs you have to tight again but it is so quick, strap is helping for the upper part... Just sometime small pain at the rear of ankle collar.
The comfort is top.
So a great shoe, missing just a bit o

Still waiting for more colors to release or at least leak. Smh. Thought there was a color dropping 10/1??

JS”

Any idea what these EU releases are on footlocker??

Color schemes got me interested....

Posted on Kobe 4 thread. Maybe the EU footlocker release for Kobe on Oct 1st is the NXT's then?
The EU release calendar for footlocker shows some kobe releasing... dunno what though.

Back
Top Bottom