THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP Legend 1978-2020

Joined Aug 22, 2013
outlets

blacks are "Cloak" and dirty socks are "Ingredients"

Just noticed that on the ankle strap

Joined Aug 29, 2018
Not so sure I'll ever see them for half off here in Europe. The lowest I saw the 360s go for was 30% off on the website of a Milan store (airness)

Joined Aug 29, 2018
I wonder if one could improve the look of the dirty socks cw by painting the big swoosh translucent black with a thin coat of angelus paint

Joined Jul 6, 2008
Black FFs off ndc, put up on SNKRS for 9/13 release lolwut Nike pls

Played a night in my black FFs last night and they performed beautifully. Traction, cushion were on point. The fit felt good too but I wear Zamst ankle braces and those ankle straps kept coming undone when I put too much torque on them. Eventually the upper softened up a bit more and I was able to use more of the Velcro piece so it wouldn’t come off.

Also, without braces, I noticed the back of the collar digging into my Achilles because of how rigid it was, which didn’t feel good at all.

Can’t wait to play in them again. Went TTS

Last edited:
Joined Jan 30, 2002
Able to add black pair to cart on Nike+ app. Don't know what happens if I submit payment (which I'm not) though.

Joined Jul 21, 2012
Black colorway off SNKRS and back on regular site. Don’t know what’s going on lol.

Side note, any pics leak yet of the pair mentioned on footlocker to release October 1?

JS”

Joined Aug 29, 2018
Played a couple of sessions in my pair finally.

Amazing shoe! Fit, lockdown/containment, cushion, traction all feel stellar. No fraying on the outsole yet. I'm impressed! Definitely more in tune with nightwing's review than the sole brothers (as usual).

The cushion feels mushier than boost when walking, but firmer once you're jumping and running.

Last edited:
Joined Jun 21, 2015
Played a couple of sessions in my pair finally.

Amazing shoe! Fit, lockdown/containment, cushion, traction all feel stellar. No fraying on the outsole yet. I'm impressed! Definitely more in tune with nightwing's review than the sole brothers (as usual).

The insole feels mushier than boost when walking, but firmer once you're jumping and running.
Are there ANY footage of the Sole Brothers playing a game?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now