THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Kobe.jpg
Kobe2.jpg

Would be really cool if Nike dropped something during the presentation of the Kobe All-Star MVP trophy. I doubt it happens though since they already did their thing for this All-Star Weekend with all the other drops.

Got my Mamba Academy hoodie today. Wish I got a chance to try it on before buying. Fits perfect out the bag, but since it's cotton I'm afraid it's gonna shrink down and be a bit snug after washing and drying.

Got my Mamba Academy hoodie today. Wish I got a chance to try it on before buying. Fits perfect out the bag, but since it's cotton I'm afraid it's gonna shrink down and be a bit snug after washing and drying.

I'm in between M/L but went with L for that reason. If I were you I wouldn't heat dry it. I heat dry when I purposely want to shrink clothes a bit. I hang dry almost everything now, just adds so much life to your clothes and they won't fade as quick.

Nike blew it on the Elite lows overall. Aside from the mambacurial 10 and maybe the christmas, the only good ones were the stupid-limited HTM pairs (were they HTM? now I can't remember)...racecars and shark jaws, etc.

Nike blew it on the Elite lows overall. Aside from the mambacurial 10 and maybe the christmas, the only good ones were the stupid-limited HTM pairs (were they HTM? now I can't remember)...racecars and shark jaws, etc.

MC Ids were pretty nice :nthat:

MC Ids were pretty nice :nthat:

Yeah but I dragged my feet on those, never ended up ordering a pair. I did order a pair with the purple/red/blue multicolor, but when I pulled them out like a year later I thought they looked awful so I sold them dirt cheap.

Back
Top Bottom