THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

So cool that he got to live out a dream. Would've been cool to see him on a team in the NBA. 10 years in the dleague means you just love the game.
I had forgotten about this, but that night he debuted and dropped 19 was one of the most enjoyable, feel-good things I've ever seen in basketball. I almost got teared up watching it, just knowing what that experience must have felt like and what it must have meant to him and his family after all of those years of work.

I had forgotten about this, but that night he debuted and dropped 19 was one of the most enjoyable, feel-good things I've ever seen in basketball. I almost got teared up watching it, just knowing what that experience must have felt like and what it must have meant to him and his family after all of those years of work.
I remember watching that game live as well. Definitely a feel-good basketball moment, heck it just made me feel good about life. Inspirational to say the least. Dude was playing so well and just seemed to be enjoying himself. It was his much deserved moment to shine, and shine he did. To top it all off, all was said and done in the Kobe Lore Series City jerseys :emoji_fire: Mamba Mentality personified⚕

8B7651C1-AD23-46A1-9FFA-788B6903944C.jpeg

More DS Mamba’s.

EDIT: Meant to post this in the Protro V thread but it probably stands in both threads LOL

We're getting a little corny in here again :lol:
Now we're talking about who's being "disrespected" by a shoe/apparel company because that same company isn't rolling out releases and/or info to our personal liking?
It's all still speculation at this point. No one knows the ins and outs and whys and why nots of any of the Kobe/Nike situation. I'm as eager as anyone to see what comes down the pipe, but I'm pretty sure there's no grand conspiracy to **** over and piss off Kobe fans just for the amusement of some product-line managers and executives at Nike HQ.
Maybe someone like vampire xtc vampire xtc can shed some actual light on the situation as it stands.

Last edited:
Were the AD team colors, such as Lakers away and home pair still on shelves before stores closed? Eastbay had them on their website last year, but since the online security bla, I was not able to access their website anymore, to check.

Back
Top Bottom