THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

A non logo will be disrespectful. Let's not.
Never forget
images.jpg

At this point I can’t imagine a known Kobe sneaker being labeled anything else. A vast majority of the colorways are associated with his line. Beethoven’s, Carpe Diems, Dark Knights, Bruce Lee’s...........the list goes on. The only way I can even fathom Nike doing something like this is, every non-logo retro would strictly release in a team bank colorway.

Yes, this discussion re: the status of the line is still entirely speculative. But you have to ask yourself: At this point if Nike had a good inkling that the Kobe line/releases were going to be finished, why would it keep seeding players with PEs to flaunt on social media and for sure the court when the NBA resumes, and why would it choose to employ the Protro 5 for EYBL gear when it could choose any number of products instead--products it actually has available for purchase? Doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.

Yeah, I got the email on those, but I was at work and was too late. I would have added one of those too if it was still there.
Not sure what stock was, but it flew much faster than the silver series one this morning. I realized I didn't use my discount code on my initial order and then when I went back to play with it a second time, it gave me the oos message when trying to add to cart.

Got 2 silver snake and one purple marble ball. Spalding sent me a 15% code that said “no restrictions”, of course somehow Kobe balls are restricted though >D

Does anyone know if Sports Academy or Eastbay made the Nike Mamba Sports Academy shirts in Dri-Fit and non Dri-Fit versions? Asking b/c I received a non Dri-Fit shirt from a seller on Ebay but it came in a clear plastic bag that Eastbay uses to package their shirts. Not too sure if its legit or not.

my spalding purple marble basketball order got cancelled. I ordered on the second restock Tuesday morning and used the 15% discount code. anyone else have the same result?

Grails. Most beautiful set of Finals shoes ever.
Does anyone know if Sports Academy or Eastbay made the Nike Mamba Sports Academy shirts in Dri-Fit and non Dri-Fit versions? Asking b/c I received a non Dri-Fit shirt from a seller on Ebay but it came in a clear plastic bag that Eastbay uses to package their shirts. Not too sure if its legit or not.
Not every piece was printed on Nike apparel thats for sure however im not sure if they had a run of non dri-fit items. Throw up a photo for us to check out.

2nd most beautiful set of Finals shoes. Still need to get my current size of at least Home and Away.

Last edited:
Reactions: lyl
my spalding purple marble basketball order got cancelled. I ordered on the second restock Tuesday morning and used the 15% discount code. anyone else have the same result?
Mine got cancelled as well. I got it on the inital restock so I'm even more irritated that they restocked the next day.

Back
Top Bottom