THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Wow why are the EYBL’s girls only ugh!

I’m passing on all of those 5’s for the 6’s. I’m good with my chaos and all the 4’s I copped.

Really hope we get to see a few protos on Nike id sooner than later. So use to it now but Kobe and Eric Avar really changed modern basketball shoes after releasing the kobe 4.

Damn... It's gonna be tough 23 and 24...i wont even try for undefeated...
usually undefeated is pretty botted, but I felt like last year's Kobe 4's were very coppable. I mean it was before his death and all, but I still feel like lots of people were def trying. Getting through on the spurs cw (even could've got the bucks and suns) gives me some hope for undefeated 5's this year. Plus someone mentioned same day drop as union 4's and I'm sure more people are going for that.

Yeah I was actually surprised at how long (relatively speaking) pairs were up for at UNDFTD last year. Could've went back for seconds if I wanted to - normally I can't even get one there manually.

mambaj.jpg
mambaj2.jpg

124E7D65-0656-4A62-9D88-70E0288646A7.jpeg

Am I blind, I don’t see 16 stars on the side panel on that jersey?

Those multi-color Undefeated are 🔥, the white Undefeated are nice and simple, but the gold/purple are ugly.

Not really feeling the Eybl pair. The 5x Champis dope, along with the Big Stage.

Am I blind, I don’t see 16 stars on the side panel on that jersey?

Those multi-color Undefeated are 🔥, the white Undefeated are nice and simple, but the gold/purple are ugly.

Not really feeling the Eybl pair. The 5x Champis dope, along with the Big Stage.
Nike made a mistake, the 16 stars are only present on the shorts that go with that city edition jersey. But they aren’t gonna release the shorts, just the jersey.

Back
Top Bottom