THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

The II could definitely work in this day and age. I had this colorway and they were really good. Spongy.
89D1AA61-B85E-4CEF-8AFB-29E78E8B3068.jpeg

2s & Xs only Kobe's i need

I wonder if they will do what they did last year: sell them in a pack and then sell them separately.
That’s what i’m hoping for, because i only want the “12 teams” pair
Hopefully i can hit retail on either them or the lakers pair

lowkey coming around to the parade pair >D

what heal bubble issue? :nerd:
There was a known issue where the heel Zoom Air bag would either deflate or pop after a lot of usage. I had this happen to two pairs after lots of playing hours but luckily it was within the two year warranty period so I got my money back. All of my other Xs are rocked casually to thwart the inevitable.
Side note: this issue was remedied with the first A.D. because of the heel counter and foam carrier. I say this because the A.D. feels like I'm playing in the X 2.0.

There was a known issue where the heel Zoom Air bag would either deflate or pop after a lot of usage. I had this happen to two pairs after lots of playing hours but luckily it was within the two year warranty period so I got my money back. All of my other Xs are rocked casually to thwart the inevitable.
Side note: this issue was remedied with the first A.D. because of the heel counter and foam carrier. I say this because the A.D. feels like I'm playing in the X 2.0.
Wore mine casually. Airbag still deflated. Now on solid floors you can here me walking from a good distance.

Your guys pair deflated ?!?! my homies pair inflated?

My X also inflated. It was the white pair fwiw. Forget the name of the cw. Used it to play ball in all the time and left it in the trunk all the time. Figured it had something to do with it being in the high temps in the car, but I guess it was a common issue all along.

My X also inflated. It was the white pair fwiw. Forget the name of the cw. Used it to play ball in all the time and left it in the trunk all the time. Figured it had something to do with it being in the high temps in the car, but I guess it was a common issue all along.
I believe that was the Fundamental colorway. I wanted them but remembered that my pair of Pains turned yellow because of so much sweat. I beat those things up until they deflated. All indoor use too.

ok i have a bunch of Xs love that model off all the flyknit pairs the most, prob my overall fav but there's the 2 as well that i love. but i wear mine casually so i guess i don't have to be to worried then

Back
Top Bottom