THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | KOBE STATUE : 2/8/24

Ok these are :pimp::pimp::pimp:

I’m honestly surprised to hear you didn’t need any break in time. That’s cool you love them. I wasn’t really feeling them and the lackluster reviews made it an easy decision and I just stopped following them all together so I’ve never seen the ID heat, kinda glad I didn’t, probably saved myself some money :lol:

When I hear extended break-in, for any new hoop shoe, it’s pretty much an auto pass.

All that said, I’d love to see the rest of your ADs if you ever have time to post them :nthat:

Exactly the reason why I don’t pay attention to reviews! I think I posted all of my OG AD IDs in here...

You can look at my IG though... don’t wanna spam the thread again

DA5502C6-90A9-431D-A0DA-F5381CB03DB6.png

Pic on IG (not mine). I, for one, am excited for this model.

JS”

I really like that colorway! Hope they will release it!

I think your right. I didnt think the black pairs would be the first release but who knows
That’s what I was thinking too. I think the sail grey colorway is the clear and orange pair. What’s weird is the black colorway comes out the same Day as the grey one. The black will either be limited or come out a second time on the sep 13 date.

Back
Top Bottom