THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | KOBE STATUE : 2/8/24

I'll probably give these a crack.. until the outsole disappears after 5x wears.

I swear my 360 NXT in-sole has so much juice left.. it's the translucent outsole that lets the whole world down.

Mostly casual for me too. Shoot around in them though.

And NT denim >
giphy.gif

My Kobe AD NBY Collection. This was the shoe that brought me back to Nike By You (formerly NIKEiD). I was messing around with the NB1 and UA ICON program pretty heavily then... Now, IMO, it looks like NBY is back on top with the Zoom Freak 1s (my current favorite sneaker to customize),
IMG_0834.png

I like how the drop-in react insole feels on the 360 NXT, so these NXT FFs looks like it's gonna be mad comfortable since it has a similar tooling and more padding around the shoe.

Wish I understood what the reviewer is saying though :lol:

That's a very interesting looking sneaker. Medial side looks pretty good to me, the outer side... gonna take some time to get used to.

I want to get a pair of these to hoop in (badly) but I’m not completely sold on the colorways thus far. What concerns me is the NXT model (if this follows the pattern) won’t have a lot of colorways to release. So I almost feel forced to scoop just in case the next colorways are even worse. Smh. Lol. Im a fan of the model itself though!!

JS”

Back
Top Bottom