THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | KOBE STATUE : 2/8/24

5CFF238C-4884-42B2-AE35-99298CF158D2.jpeg

916CEAB9-4A36-4236-AA4F-5D2A29E0814E.jpeg

877519A8-B983-4AF3-930F-5AAC635F59C5.jpeg

06F69EFB-5D3A-479F-8115-29DAA6B9FBE3.jpeg

I like those more than the black version and these ones in the footlocker calendar are currently set to release on September 1st in the EU!

Probably won't be a low version of the NXT FF, I think the upcoming AD will fill that void.
If the pattern holds up, that will be a basic phylon/heel zoom setup. Every other year will be the fancy react thing, then the basic thing. But who knows, maybe theyll do something else.

Goat has black pair for $210 +$10 shipping, that's Cali/NY after tax. Think we can get them for under retail.

Join a gym and not only does it help with your overall health, but you can wear a lot of the kicks you wouldn't be able to wear casually :nthat:

PT is free and that's what I spend $150-200 on running shoes in the army for, basketball shoes are for casual use only period for me

Never buying a hoop shoe on Day 1 ever again.
Amen. The last time I bought something brand new at retail price was 5 years ago and I still think that was stupid. Wait long enough and all shoes (that arent limited and/or hypebeast shoes) get killer discounts if youre paying attention to websites, outlets, and sales. Idgaf if its new or not, its new to me.
Same dude. You think the black colorway will dive under retail after a couple months on goat, stockx, etc? I'm primarily after that one.
Launch cws usually get the deepest discounts over time because they make the most of those. Itll definitely go under retail in a few months, but idk by how much or when. I got the 360s for like 110-120 maybe 10-11 months after they came out, at an outlet along with some internet discount.

Last edited:
Amen. The last time I bought something brand new at retail price was 5 years ago and I still think that was stupid. Wait long enough and all shoes (that arent limited and/or hypebeast shoes) get killer discounts if youre paying attention to websites, outlets, and sales. Idgaf if its new or not, its new to me.

Launch cws usually get the deepest discounts over time because they make the most of those. Itll definitely go under retail in a few months, but idk by how much or when. I got the 360s for like 110-120 maybe 10-11 months after they came out, at an outlet along with some internet discount.
good to know. I just hope it's not the same like the 360 mamba days, cuz to this day it's hell to get those.

good to know. I just hope it's not the same like the 360 mamba days, cuz to this day it's hell to get those.
I think it depends on how much shoes they make for how much they get discounted and how frequently. I dont think they made a lot of 360s for some reason, although i got mine for cheap. The exodus and the mids they made a lot of so they could be gotten anywhere these days for around half off. My guess is if you see these new ones in a lot of stores, that could mean they made a bunch and theyll get discounted big over time and be readily available.

I saw all of the colorways of AD NXT 360s in the outlets, eventually, including Mamba Day so they must have made a decent amount of them.

Here's mine
Pretty comfy whereas, I tried the aj33 the ff mechanics under foot feels a brick under my foot arch. Feel surprise in the Kobes I cant feel anything exceptional only the drop in insoles. Can anyone tell me is it a combo of lunar heel n react forefoot settings for ine insoles?
DSC_4073.JPG

Here's mine
Pretty comfy whereas, I tried the aj33 the ff mechanics under foot feels a brick under my foot arch. Feel surprise in the Kobes I cant feel anything exceptional only the drop in insoles. Can anyone tell me is it a combo of lunar heel n react forefoot settings for ine insoles?
Pretty sure the heel foam is react

Back
Top Bottom