THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | KOBE STATUE : 2/8/24

Right midsole came out with ease but struggled with the left pair. Was glued little bit but eventually pulled it out

IMG_20190828_152957.jpg

What happens if the FF mechanism break? Has there been reports of it breaking previously?

Just hate to spend $200 and then an impact (jump/landing), or pulling excessively deems the shoe worthless (for ball).

Thanks for the assessment. They don’t look heavy but just wanted to ask someone who actually has them in hand/tried them on. Can’t find them locally.

JS”
Got mine at HOH but still on Nike and Eastbay. Ankle support is decent. My feet and ankles are a mess but so far...

I would definitely advise against removing the midsole, it's not meant to be taken out.

The mechanism isn't connected to the midsole. It's secured to the outsole. Midsole has a cutout to fit over it too. Completely safe but no use removing it other than seeing it or put in other removable midsole Kobes.

Apparently left shoe not tightening the forefoot but the right did to the point it was too tight and there is a thick seam where the pinky toe is and it dug into my foot. Was wearing thin socks and thick sock I'll stick with half size up, can deal with length toe space. Once you find the right tightness it locks the foot in. I think it is good shoe like I said use better upper material and standard lacing it would 9/10 instead of 8/10. The price can be had lower so not an issue. Will grab again for $120 or so.

What happens if the FF mechanism break? Has there been reports of it breaking previously?

Just hate to spend $200 and then an impact (jump/landing), or pulling excessively deems the shoe worthless (for ball).
I mean you got 2 years for em to break down, so if they do just file a Nike claim and you'll get a full retail voucher

794AE764-23E5-4095-B729-FC40A930A5A2.jpeg
The 360’s were a huge let down to me in terms of price, quality, comfort and everything a $200 shoe should be. Walked into the mall to grab some indian food and made an impulse cop. Albeit for $160 this go around I’m enjoying them more then the 360’s already.

I was :smokin when I read that comment and spent the better part of 5 minutes looking to see if there was any leather on the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom