THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

AE242B05-4C27-494C-A7EF-F45C401F6C41.jpeg

I was shocked when I saw the fresh wax, this floor has been horrible since I started coming here 8ish months ago... missed that newly waxed floor smell! Couldn’t think of a better day to wear my 6’s to break in this floor.

Last edited:
Man that court look like crap...grip was good for you?

yeah but they are def not durable, i wouldn't play outdoors with them for sure

That court reminds me of the floor at high school cafeterias. Looks like it'll hurt like hell if you fall :wow:

That court looks like there was possibly a crime committed on it.

ahah the floor doesn't look the best but it's actually not slippery, can still hear the skits skits!

Glad you’re able to play again!!

JS”

Thanks man!

Got my pair, dirty socks colorway. Gotta say it feels insanely comfortable, and unlike the 360s my pinky toe is able to breathe. They're basically a wider, mid-cut 360 with hopefully better and more durable traction

Also, good idea to add a cloth layer on the forefoot area in the insole. On the 360s I couldn't put them on without the sock moving back and forth, it was quite annoying

For anyone who has the Nxt FF, does the socks gather at the front? That got really annoying for me with the LeBron 15.

Got my pair, dirty socks colorway. Gotta say it feels insanely comfortable, and unlike the 360s my pinky toe is able to breathe. They're basically a wider, mid-cut 360 with hopefully better and more durable traction

Also, good idea to add a cloth layer on the forefoot area in the insole. On the 360s I couldn't put them on without the sock moving back and forth, it was quite annoying
Good upgrades if true but wish the were a lower cut or without the strap

Obviously everyone has different shaped feet...but I'm on the narrow part of the spectrum and these things are TIGHT.

360s were definitely wider and more spacious all-around.

Didn't have that experience with my pair of 360s... My pinky and 4th toe were in pain every time. Maybe it wasn't the width but the tightness on top of the toes. These feel much better in that regard

Hey guys, sorry to ask this but how do the kobe 1's protro fit?

If i'm a 10 in the protro 4's should i get a 10 in the 1's?

Back
Top Bottom