THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Screenshot_20190903_175011.jpg

I’m surprised by the quick release of another colorway according to the footlocker launch listed above. If this model follows the same pattern as its predecessors, I don’t see more than 6 colorways dropping. The AD NXT had 6 general release colorways followed by 6 general release colorways for the NXT 360. It would be so early in the FF product life cycle to release 3 colorways (would potentially leave 3 colorways left if the same pattern is followed) Definitely not complaining as I like the model lol, but certainly quick.
If everything holds true, we should have another Kobe AD dropping soon as well with the upcoming season.

1. The NXT line is the experimental tech, high price point, smaller run/6 colorways.
2. The AD is the middle of the pack in terms of price and tech, which has numerous colorways and ends up hitting NikeID (NikeByYou).
3. The protro line ends up releasing about 8 “retro colorways” and 5 undefeated colorways, followed by a very limited run of PE (booker and Derozen) and friends and family undefeated colorways (seems like the same will hold true for the protro 4).
4. The mamba line is the most inexpensive/budget friendly of the bunch.

Just my observation.

JS”

For the Kobe 5 protro, do you guys think that the big stage away colorway is really returning? I keep seeing a black/white/gold colorway thats supposed to be the first colorway. That is a MUST cop for me if it's truly returning.

For the Kobe 5 protro, do you guys think that the big stage away colorway is really returning? I keep seeing a black/white/gold colorway thats supposed to be the first colorway. That is a MUST cop for me if it's truly returning.

I’d say no. Prob not gonna get any special colorways. I’m praying for Bruce Lee’s but not holding my breath.

Dwight looks like Rza lol. He always had the muscles but not this much weight loss so that's why he looks different. Hopefully he plays like Orlando Magic Dwight.

outlets

blacks are "Cloak" and dirty socks are "Ingredients"

Just noticed that on the ankle strap

Not so sure I'll ever see them for half off here in Europe. The lowest I saw the 360s go for was 30% off on the website of a Milan store (airness)

I wonder if one could improve the look of the dirty socks cw by painting the big swoosh translucent black with a thin coat of angelus paint

Black FFs off ndc, put up on SNKRS for 9/13 release lolwut Nike pls

Played a night in my black FFs last night and they performed beautifully. Traction, cushion were on point. The fit felt good too but I wear Zamst ankle braces and those ankle straps kept coming undone when I put too much torque on them. Eventually the upper softened up a bit more and I was able to use more of the Velcro piece so it wouldn’t come off.

Also, without braces, I noticed the back of the collar digging into my Achilles because of how rigid it was, which didn’t feel good at all.

Can’t wait to play in them again. Went TTS

Last edited:
Able to add black pair to cart on Nike+ app. Don't know what happens if I submit payment (which I'm not) though.

Black colorway off SNKRS and back on regular site. Don’t know what’s going on lol.

Side note, any pics leak yet of the pair mentioned on footlocker to release October 1?

JS”

Back
Top Bottom