THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Posted on Kobe 4 thread. Maybe the EU footlocker release for Kobe on Oct 1st is the NXT's then?
The EU release calendar for footlocker shows some kobe releasing... dunno what though.

Maybe that’s right? It’s all very strange.

Additionally, surprised no new AD ($150 model) has surfaced....

JS”

Pushed back a month

Attachments

• FF70C95F-8E17-44DE-83E5-E508D0859CF9.jpeg
    FF70C95F-8E17-44DE-83E5-E508D0859CF9.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 685
Hope that’s not a colorway that releases. Still want to see the vast grey and hero blue that are on the upcoming colorways from footlocker.

For what it’s worth, I scanned the sneakers barcode at the Nike store (they’ll tell you sizing and in store availability on the app) and they had four colorways pop up but only two are available. I’m not sure what it means but just thought it was interesting...

BFBAB4EA-D6C9-4E4E-BAAF-603666B4768B.png

JS”

It is. Posting this because it was added to the calendar.

Just thought based on the previous upcoming color being specifically vast grey / hero blue that this might be a new different colorway because it says multi /white which is completely different. Or might there be two colorways releasing simultaneously again??

JS”

They were running a 25% also recently. I really want these but I'm not a fan of the price point

Although discounted but still states not subjected to further discount. Are you sure another 25% could be applied? If so that's a pretty good price tbh.

Dicks Sporting goods has 20% just add to cart. Damn do I pull the trigger (black pair) or wait for the 2 upcoming colorways

You've seen them?

I got the Jordan 34 coming this week so I have to stop myself :ohwell: Comes out to $174 with tax anyways. Probably best to wait until they're $120 range.
Ive only seen the black and yellow, and another white colorway. It's gonna be a similar situation to the 360s. The first black colorway is the best in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom