THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | KOBE STATUE : 2/8/24

Really for post retirement signatures it's a pretty damn short list. Basically MJ and Kobe.

True...

But you see how people feel about the shoes that Jordan didn’t actually play in versus the ones he played in.

If Kobe was still playing, I believe his shoes would be received better.

DS Kobe AD size 11 75$

Attachments

• D8A82AC2-6A3E-4B87-A56A-F20E5B492D79.jpeg
    D8A82AC2-6A3E-4B87-A56A-F20E5B492D79.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 1,815
I’m confident Nike made 100 million pairs of those in size 11!

Why a size 11, have no idea?

True
Lol I like the design a lot and color way of these . Best AD IMO. Next to the gray/sail/multi exodus. I can’t get my feet in them though. I’ll also trade for some 11.5 Kobe brons or kyries

Just got the Kobe nxt ff today in sz 12 which is big size for me but had a hella hard time to get the shoe on feet. Got the left in finally n actually felt good but could never get the right foot on... maybe gonna try 12.5 or 13 not sure..

Seems when trying to skip the shoe on it tightens up on me

Just got the Kobe nxt ff today in sz 12 which is big size for me but had a hella hard time to get the shoe on feet. Got the left in finally n actually felt good but could never get the right foot on... maybe gonna try 12.5 or 13 not sure..

Seems when trying to skip the shoe on it tightens up on me

Pull the "eject" cord and hold it, use your other hand and pull the strings outward while pushing the tongue forward. That should open them up about as well as you can hope for.

Also noticed the strap has a tiny piece of velcro to hold it out of the way while you're putting them on. Those little details are appreciated.

Pull the "eject" cord and hold it, use your other hand and pull the strings outward while pushing the tongue forward. That should open them up about as well as you can hope for.

Also noticed the strap has a tiny piece of velcro to hold it out of the way while you're putting them on. Those little details are appreciated.
Just tried it n still couldn’t. Very tough to get on and I’m literally trying for the life of me. Gonna go half size up n hope they slip on better. When I had the left shoe on it was very comfortable

anyone rocking the FF still? Getting thread back on topic. Durability of that upper? Wonder if they shelf it or keep it in the line

Anyone experiencing horrible traction with the black colorway of the FF's? These would have to be the worst performing traction after the Jordan 31 in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom