THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

i cant believe how far down the kobe went after retirement
This to the hundredth degree. It really is so sad. Love getting it in at the gym in the Kobes. Amazing tech meets casual fashion, the equivalent of Jordans but with the embodiment of Kobe. Glad i made the choice of IDing the last flagship entry, no word on if or when well ever get another one smh.

Ive really been hoping for outlet sightings on these. NDC was sold out of my sizes when they started hitting discount

With the "success" of the V Protro, I don't see Nike pushing top tech into another FF featured Kobe model too soon. Maybe some more mamba mentality type shoes, but now they just have Kyrie takedowns filling that role.

With the "success" of the V Protro, I don't see Nike pushing top tech into another FF featured Kobe model too soon. Maybe some more mamba mentality type shoes, but now they just have Kyrie takedowns filling that role.

Stupidity.

They have no low tops currently that have great technology. And people wear low tops more than anything for basketball.

Stupidity.

They have no low tops currently that have great technology. And people wear low tops more than anything for basketball.
yeah KD13 looks to be a mid top type again, and the Kyrie 6 the same.
But the FF wasn't a low top? Neither was the other AD

If their idea of continuing the low top legacy is with the PG’s then Nike is realllly trying to cut back on costs. Those shoes have next to no technology and are basically the quality of a takedown Kobe model.

God, Kyries are such trash. I don’t own a pair, nor will I ever. What the hell happened to Nike basketball? It used to be so much better than this.

bunch of old men in this thread complaining about the good ol days :lol: :lol: jk

it is what it is though. "signature" athlete kyrie and KD arent even playing this year.
I'd say Jordan brand took over leading the tech in on court basketball.

Don't know what it is, but no current basketball sneakers come close to the "sleekness" of the Kobe signature line. Closest one is the recent Giannis' Freak 1s.

I think it's because the shape of Kobe sneakers were modeled after soccer cleats?

Don't know what it is, but no current basketball sneakers come close to the "sleekness" of the Kobe signature line. Closest one is the recent Giannis' Freak 1s.

I think it's because the shape of Kobe sneakers were modeled after soccer cleats?

Giannis’s aren’t even close. Those feel and look like some Kyries.

Giannis’s aren’t even close. Those feel and look like some Kyries.
How does this ?
1578663946088.jpeg

Look like this?
1578663901789.jpeg

Hell you talking about ? Lol

How does this ?
1578663946088.jpeg

Look like this?
1578663901789.jpeg

Hell you talking about ? Lol

If you moved the swoosh up and turned it around on the Giannis they would look pretty damn close. But I moreso was talking about the same cheap *** materials, basically no technology and clunkiness on foot.

If you moved the swoosh up and turned it around on the Giannis they would look pretty damn close. But I moreso was talking about the same cheap *** materials, basically no technology and clunkiness on foot.

So what shoes do you like? Geez talk about 1st world probs, to be young and athletic, enjoy these years but hey take care of your feet

Back
Top Bottom