THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I think if we are patient enough, there’ll be a time when Nike will have Kobe signature models sitting in foot lockers and online, ala J’s. The demand is insane. They’re not gonna ignore that. They’re a publicly traded company, it’s a business, they need revenue

Crazy pairs coming out, nice work guys.
Wish I messed around more on ID, but damn those 11 IDs were like $220 with the full zoom insole.

Beethoven's are soo nice, just really unfortunate that it bleeds purple. I had to sell mine long time ago as moisture from your foot will make it bleed further.

I think if we are patient enough, there’ll be a time when Nike will have Kobe signature models sitting in foot lockers and online, ala J’s. The demand is insane. They’re not gonna ignore that. They’re a publicly traded company, it’s a business, they need revenue
nike will go all out with his death and continuing the line, i would expect an expansion on the line too; womens and casual only line coming soon

20200203_213958.jpg

Store run in Purple Creams to see if lemon juice can stop and reverse yellowing nylon.

Beethoven's are soo nice, just really unfortunate that it bleeds purple. I had to sell mine long time ago as moisture from your foot will make it bleed further.

Yeah this is bogus. Both toe boxes on my pair are going red/purple. Such a dope pair otherwise.

I been telling people the shoes arent gonna be as scarce as some people think. He just passed away, give his family and Nike time to recuperate. Mamba day gonna be something else this year 🔥

My biggest shoe regret is not getting multiple pairs of xi IDs.....i loved that shoe and I only bought 3 pairs of which 2 are just beat to **** lol. I only have the USA pair DS.

I’ve been hooping in Kobe’s for years. Was planning to pick up Chaos 5 from stock X before Kobe passing.Now the prices are crazy!! Idk how much longer my 360 NXTs will hold up. Thinking bout pulling the trigger on the AD NXT FF, resell prices ain’t that bad

My biggest shoe regret is not getting multiple pairs of xi IDs.....i loved that shoe and I only bought 3 pairs of which 2 are just beat to **** lol. I only have the USA pair DS.
my fav model is the 11. loaded up on all the release, loaded up on ids (got them for under 170 or less each pair).

got the brazil, gcr, all the horseman’s and the FtB.
best basketball shoes for pg.

I’ve never owned any pair of Kobe’s. However, I’ve always wanted a pair and with these ridiculous resell prices on stock x and eBay it makes it 2x as hard to find a pair for a reasonable price. I’m guessing because I have a wide foot a 11.5 would fit me?

It's made to order. Ordered a shirt last Monday and got shipping a few days ago. Says it should be here on Friday.
Alright. I made my order last thursday or 8 items. and got ship a couple days ago for 1 item lolll. just the number though. hasn't actually updated or moved in transit yet.

Back
Top Bottom