THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | KOBE STATUE : 2/8/24

Sorry, my first time seeing "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters/Chris Adonis on NT, and I've been on here since 2001. Mind blown.

Last edited:
I just remember trying for like 45 minutes and getting the W for the MPs along with another NTer. We were both size 14 too.

Gumbos today...
75C9D1C8-C1EC-4C33-A8C3-48060B6FD892.jpeg

1st I see on a Lakers post game show
1st I see u on a Lakers post game show
Now I see u on niketalk talking Kobe sneakers
Get out of here u really a laker fan lol

I always respected u as a wrestler. That master lock is the truthI always respected you as a wrestler

salute
1st I see on a Lakers post game show
1st I see u on a Lakers post game show
Now I see u on niketalk talking Kobe sneakers
Get out of here u really a laker fan lol

I always respected u as a wrestler. That master lock is the truthI always respected you as a wrestler

salute
Thanks bro!
yeah man I’m freaking obsessed with The Lakers and Kobe’s

I don’t post often,but I love coming in to see what you guys are talking about,pics shared and just general news.
The loss of Kobe was really hard!!! I know we all felt it, everybody in here is die hard Kobe people.
Still can’t believe he’s gone
Exactly. It's been really hard for all of us who were true fans and took inspiration from KB. Hell, I'm a few years older than you, and I know some people don't understand why I'm so torn up as a "grown *** man." But it's not just about someone who was really good at putting a ball through a hoop. If that's all Kobe was, he wouldn't be Kobe.

Did you go true to size? I'm usually a medium but Nike sizing has got me wearing Large lately

Word? **** I sized down on the hoodie because I thought Nike hoodies ran big. I sized up on the T-shirts though because I know them Nike Dri-Fit joints run tight as hell.

Standard fit 100% cotton I usually size up

Lately they've been using an 80/20 poly blend on hoodies that's pretty TTS but the lining sheds like crazy.

Just realizing how much I miss the gear from 5-6 years ago (Kobe, Lebron, etc)...it was pricey but I still own all that stuff and it hasn't worn out.

Standard fit 100% cotton I usually size up

Lately they've been using an 80/20 poly blend on hoodies that's pretty TTS but the lining sheds like crazy.

Just realizing how much I miss the gear from 5-6 years ago (Kobe, Lebron, etc)...it was pricey but I still own all that stuff and it hasn't worn out.

man I still got all my matchy matchy gear from those yrs back, I wish they still did it, socksm hat, shirts, couldn't tell me nothing back then. You can't now either but I have to be a lot more creative to be matchy matchy

Question:

if Nike plans to release each Kobe shoe in a Defining Moments packaging over the next 12 months for $240.02 each, how will you guys feel:nerd:

Attachments

• 1581707152789.png
    1581707152789.png
    359 KB · Views: 377
Question:

if Nike plans to release each Kobe shoe in a Defining Moments packaging over the next 12 months for $240.02 each, how will you guys feel:nerd:
Count me in. Them continuing the line would be for much more than profit sake and anyone whose been on this ride from its early beginnings knows that.
Anyone think Nike might do a special Nike release/ID for 2/24/20?
Though id love if they were for a number of reasons i just dont see it being likely but hey ive been wrong before.

Back
Top Bottom