THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

so the Protro 5 release pushed back again wth Nike?
whats the issue here,,too much politics involved?🤔🤬😤🤑

If I had to guess....Vanessa is asking for a BAG for them to continue releasing and they just haven’t agreed on terms yet. That’s really the only reason I can possibly think of. It doesn’t make any sense for Nike to not want to honor Kobe as much as possible.

Apparently Kobe’s Nike contract expires either later this year or next year. I hope we get some protro 8’s as well at one point

Was doing some cleaning and came across this dusty hoodie I forgot I had.
I used to rock this all the time with my gold medal 7s.
4B9DFA06-C0EF-4FAC-B40E-4A93F2D2F00C.jpeg
9358D671-A83F-4A9C-A4CD-FB86F3CA6929.jpeg

Vanessa would rather be broke and have her daughter back. belee dat!

.....obviously. But that’s not an option. Therefore she’s currently probably trying to see exactly how much money she can possibly get out of the deal and is shutting **** down as far as releases til they can agree to terms. There is literally zero other reason why there’s been no releases still since his death. I understood them not selling stuff RIGHT after his death but now it’s been going on 4 months. It doesn’t make a single ounce of sense that they wouldn’t wanna release anything at all in honor of him.

Maybe she don't want nike profiting off kobe

....wut

You think she doesn’t want to make a single dollar more from Nike? There’s no chance of this. This is the same chick that took a $4 million dollar ring to stay with Kobe after he got caught cheating. She’s about her money.

buc em buc em coming out the gate strong..

Just tired of ignoring the elephant in the room here. Let’s be real...we all thought Vanessa was a gold digger before this happened. That doesn’t mean she can’t also be a great mom and that I can’t feel extremely bad for her that she lost her spouse and one of her kids. But please let’s not act like she’s all the sudden going to not care about money when she could probably make another 200+ mill off Nike on this next contract plus sales while seeing her husband honored with everybody continuing to wear his stuff. It makes absolutely no sense for Nike to still not release anything at all honoring him unless she’s holding **** up for monetary reasons.

Honoring...I'm pretty sure Nike's about that money too.

Just work it out and release sneakers. Kobes hold up so well, NEED more 5s and especially 6s.

But the thing is Nike makes plenty of money with or without Kobe's signature line.

But the thing is Nike makes plenty of money with or without Kobe's signature line.

LeBron, KD, Kyrie and PG’s shoes/clothes do not sell out and fly off the shelves. Every single Kobe release from here on out would sell out and fly off the shelves. Vanessa knows this as well, and she should want all kids even the ones growing up now that probably barely got to see Kobe play or didn’t at all wearing Kobe gear honoring him from now til forever just like Jordan Brand should live on forever even after MJ dies.

....wut

You think she doesn’t want to make a single dollar more from Nike? There’s no chance of this. This is the same chick that took a $4 million dollar ring to stay with Kobe after he got caught cheating. She’s about her money.
morally, this is not the same “chick” ; now you have a mother that lost her daughter. Lost her husband too, if that matters.

if you’re using the money angle, Kobe’s venture capital firm Bryant Stibel is worth $2 Billion, not to mention all his liquid assets and properties . Vanessa inherited all that.

She stayed with Kobe for a $4 million dollar ring you say, not realizing she could’ve gotten more if she simply wants money because Kobe didn’t sign any prenup.

fans will eventually get Kobe merchandise but i just dont think this sits pretty high on Vanessa’s and her advisors priorities.

morally, this is not the same “chick” ; now you have a mother that lost her daughter. Lost her husband too, if that matters.

if you’re using the money angle, Kobe’s venture capital firm Bryant Stibel is worth $2 Billion, not to mention all his liquid assets and properties . Vanessa inherited all that.

She stayed with Kobe for a $4 million dollar ring you say, not realizing she could’ve gotten more if she simply wants money because Kobe didn’t sign any prenup.

fans will eventually get Kobe merchandise but i just dont think this sits pretty high on Vanessa’s and her advisors priorities.
No doubt

heard she just got $200 million from “body armor” bc Kobe was one of the founders

Found this “Mamba Forever” Kobe rings puppet hands shirt on IG. Looks like they are on preorder. They also donated proceeds to Mamba on three fund. Kinda dope for nostalgia purpose. I remember I had the Nike one but that one didnt have rings on it. Kinda dope for $30

The IG was @CantBeatLA
FF8E87FA-D4DE-4699-9B0F-641D9113F10C.jpeg
3F1D8439-35E2-4CFC-9438-B3E5B60B237D.jpeg

She got with him as a gold digger, let him do whatever he wanted as long as she always got taken care of and once they had kids they definitely became closer and she changed into a good mom and liked being known as Mrs. Bryant. All I’m saying is she’s still about her money and isn’t trying to get shorted a penny. There’s no other reason for there to be this long of a holdup in releases especially since they have plans to release a bunch more Protros.

Found this “Mamba Forever” Kobe rings puppet hands shirt on IG. Looks like they are on preorder. They also donated proceeds to Mamba on three fund. Kinda dope for nostalgia purpose. I remember I had the Nike one but that one didnt have rings on it. Kinda dope for $30

The IG was @CantBeatLA
FF8E87FA-D4DE-4699-9B0F-641D9113F10C.jpeg
3F1D8439-35E2-4CFC-9438-B3E5B60B237D.jpeg
I want one of each, thanks for the heads up! Do you know how they fit?

People really think it’s all about money?

Like Nike’s knocking on Vanessa’s door saying, “So about the release of those Bruce Lee’s”...

1590425096989.gif

This thread makes me realize why NT is so dead. Bunch of gossiping and baseless speculating. It's been like 3 months and we're still in a global pandemic and a bunch of goofy dudes get their feelings hurt because some shoes haven't come out yet. Saying stuff like "there is literally zero reason" and calling women gold diggers makes you sound so ignorant. Grow the **** up.

Back
Top Bottom