The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Hope they sell everything as a pack on one day. Get it over with. Don't like the feeling of taking Ls every weekend. I'd buy the whole thing and sell the ones I don't need. But judging from the basic colors I'd keep them all :x

:lol:

I still remember the prelude releases my goodness i have never taken so many L's in my life knowing nike same shiiiiiit all over again which is sad :smh:

I wish they GR all of them but thats not going to happen.

I still remember the prelude releases my goodness i have never taken so many L's in my life knowing nike same shiiiiiit all over again which is sad :smh:

I took L's on every single one of those releases. :smh: :smh:

It will most likely happen again with this release.

Last edited:

I still remember the prelude releases my goodness i have never taken so many L's in my life knowing nike same shiiiiiit all over again which is sad
mean.gif

I took L's on every single one of those releases.
mean.gif
mean.gif

It will most likely happen again with this release.
I only tried for the 2s and both times that I saw it I stroke out

cant wait to see the pics!

The IIIs fading from white to black could be pretty dope
I thought the same thing that every pair was gonna fade from white to black, but what there doing is fading different colors on EVERY different model...so the 1s will start as a ALL white and as the line moves on to the 11 different shades of colors will be used and finish with ALL black on the 11s

I thought the same thing that every pair was gonna fade from white to black, but what there doing is fading different colors on EVERY different model...so the 1s will start as a ALL white and as the line moves on to the 11 different shades of colors will be used and finish with ALL black on the 11s

That's a dope concept also! Curious to see if they implement colors correctly

Yeah, the preludes that came out looked like garbage imo. 
I'm hoping these don't look anything like that because I wanna cop about half these. 

These will probably be done like the OVO monotone color design. I probably shouldn't mention OVO since the beasts will come out. Who are we kidding here, they're already getting their Birdman hand rub on. |I

I only own the Kobe 7,8, 10. What do you all think is the most comfortable Kobe? I love the 8 personally with that drop in full length lunar...and I love the colorways on the 7's but god those things have to be some of the most uncomfortable, worst fitting shoes of all time.

I only own the Kobe 7,8, 10. What do you all think is the most comfortable Kobe? I love the 8 personally with that drop in full length lunar...and I love the colorways on the 7's but god those things have to be some of the most uncomfortable, worst fitting shoes of all time.
for me the X is the most comfortable, with the air/lunar mix, I hate drop in midsoles, espc lunar midsole

I'm hoping these don't look anything like that because I wanna cop about half these. 
They looked like garbage to you? Couldn't disagree more, I felt like the Prelude pack was so good that it made certain models better than they originally were.

They looked like garbage to you? Couldn't disagree more, I felt like the Prelude pack was so good that it made certain models better than they originally were.
the 2s for sure, that marble suede was leagues ahead of all the leather ver. with holes

Back
Top Bottom