The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Safe to assume they'll be limited. Nike's not gonna make a ton of 12 different styles at once

Really excited to see some clean tonal colorways of some models but wonder how they're gonna be set apart... For example the KB1 had a near all-white colorway

They looked like garbage to you? Couldn't disagree more, I felt like the Prelude pack was so good that it made certain models better than they originally were.

Some of them looked great but I wasn't feeling most of them. As a collectors item, they were dope. But I couldn't see myself wearing a majority of the preludes.

I felt the same. Preludes more of a collectors item than anything i would actually wear

apparently this is the kobe 1 FTB
I said this before, but now I know for sure.

In. 
pimp.gif

at this point I know better than to be picky about any pair so I might as well swing at any and every pair this go around.

Last edited:

I only own the Kobe 7,8, 10. What do you all think is the most comfortable Kobe? I love the 8 personally with that drop in full length lunar...and I love the colorways on the 7's but god those things have to be some of the most uncomfortable, worst fitting shoes of all time.
Honestly, I thought the 3's were a superior basketball shoe. I may be biased though because these were my first of many kobes.

I miss the highs. I just want him to release a shoe that looks different then the current low top gen.

The color code on the list was sail/sail. Confused. They will be a pass if they are retro colorway or FTB because I have P1 no need for another black ZK1

You guys think the FTB releases will be on nike as raffle or a release at a certain time?

That all black shoe isnt the fade to black the whole point is going from 1-11 by doing it all white to black why would the kobe 1 be all black lol should be all white then as models go on they get darker stop this nonsense about that all black 1 being a part of the pack lol

Last edited:
These fit the sail/sail description. Not feeling these either. That white boa constrictor snake skin is boo boo
both have gum bottoms, gold eyelets, & gold sheaths 
nerd.gif
. what if they release each kobe in the FTB collection in two colorways 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom