The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

All in on the 1s..I might have to break my "retail or bust rule" if i strike out. so is 4pm PST official release time for the pack?

All in on the 1s..I might have to break my "retail or bust rule" if i strike out. so is 4pm PST official release time for the pack?
I'm assuming 4 PM PST / 7 PM EST is same release time for each shoe.  Seems like they are doing it that way for this pack for some reason. :/

I'm assuming 4 PM PST / 7 PM EST is same release time for each shoe.  Seems like they are doing it that way for this pack for some reason. :/
I really hope so. Read the story about the 2K4s and they mentioned italy. 4pm PST was 12am in italy. Story for Kobe 1s, Philadelphia was mentioned. possibly Kobe 1s coming out 12am EST tonight? or I think im reading into it too much lol.

Well now we know HoH in NYC, of those 5 locations is selling half their stock to the same person.  Who wants to find this reseller and handle him accordingly?  Pisses me off to see this.

Last edited:

NDC Images
These... I need now.  
pimp.gif

AND I NOTICED THEY STILL HAVE A CROOKED HEEL.... SIGH NIKE

Last edited:
Dang... may be in for those fours
*Flame suit on* see the sole reminds me of when my grandma bought for my birthday the kobe 4's (ik now they were reps but at the time I didn't, i was in middle school) loved those things & ran them into the ground. Hopefully I hit on either those or the 5's.

Side note: does anyone know what these were supposed to be (colorway name)
View media item 1962273

Dang... may be in for those fours
*Flame suit on* see the sole reminds me of when my grandma bought for my birthday the kobe 4's (ik now they were reps but at the time I didn't, i was in middle school) loved those things & ran them into the ground. Hopefully I hit on either those or the 5's.

Side note: does anyone know what these were supposed to be (colorway name)
View media item 1962273

looks like kobe iv carpe diem , not too similar but looks like it
View media item 1962298

Back
Top Bottom