eyes.gif

Can I get opinions and thoughts?

Dude offered me 700 for vnds prelude 2,6,7

All size 11.5

Last edited:
Can I get opinions and thoughts?

Dude offered me 700 for vnds prelude 2,6,7

Oops forgot to mention. They are a size 11.5, all worn once or twice
Don't go by just me, but I think you can do better.  I would probably ask $850 if they are true VNDS.  But that's me.  The bay, 12%..more to cover fees.

Last edited:
Not bad.. Not bad at all. 

Now if I can only find someone to trade me a pair of PSNY's for these. 

Last edited:
OK so I was able to put all my info in and got to the screen that says they were still processing orders, with a button that said "got it" so I clicked that and I have yet to receive any emails of any sort? Anyone else experience this?

OK so I was able to put all my info in and got to the screen that says they were still processing orders, with a button that said "got it" so I clicked that and I have yet to receive any emails of any sort? Anyone else experience this?
Sounds like an L fam.  The fact that you had to put in info other than a 3 digit code for CC makes you already too late for a release like this.  If you didn't get "Got 'em" screen check your order status to see if anything is processing/preparing to ship.

Sounds like an L fam.  The fact that you had to put in info other than a 3 digit code for CC makes you already too late for a release like this.  If you didn't get "Got 'em" screen check your order status to see if anything is processing/preparing to ship.
I haven't had to bin the 3 digit code, but my nike password yesterday and today for each attempt at buying. is that normal for SNKRS?

Crazy how we're also considering to pay $200 a pop..

I know it's a limited release, but just crazy how some of us are willing to drop $200-$800 on these releases.

Not hating at all, i've had my fair share of 'ridiculous' purchases.

Nike marketing machine = $$$

I highly doubt LeBron will receive this much attention when he retires.

I haven't had to bin the 3 digit code, but my nike password yesterday and today for each attempt at buying. is that normal for SNKRS?
For desktop you have to enter user/pw. (should be autofilled).  For the SNKRSapp/mobile you shouldn't have to enter pw once logged in.  For iOS you have the fairly new option for "Touch iD" to place order.  I have found if you switch default credit cards you will have to enter 3 digit CVV on the next purchase.

Was able to grab a 1 in a size 11 today - think it'll trade for the IV?  (for nostalgia reasons I need that IV - best shoe I've balled in and want an update - the prelude color was just a little too much for me).  

Back
Top Bottom