The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

:nerd:
1.PNG

Last edited:
Wonder if the XV or any future LeBron releases will use the same release strategy they did with this one.

Looks like a low but with a bootie. I'm liking what I can see.
Midsole does look like the 13 lows.
I don't blame you for skipping on the 13s (garbage) and on the 14s. The 12s performance wise have been the best. If and it's a big if but if these can surpass the 12s that would be great.

Don't know how they performed on court, but the 12s after a few hours of wear hurt my feet. Love the NSRL CW I had, but traded them away from someone a little bit more comfortable.

Midsole does look like the 13 lows.

Don't know how they performed on court, but the 12s after a few hours of wear hurt my feet. Love the NSRL CW I had, but traded them away from someone a little bit more comfortable.
The 13s tried 8.5 and 8 i couldn't make it work it would murder my feet so I feel your pain. Just with a different shoe. I had about 6 pairs of 12s but i kept only 2 the home and NSRL CW. The 14s are comfortable too but to break in for ball was an issue.

The pair of 13s I have fit, but seems to be a more narrow fit than the 13s. Haven't tried to wear them for a extended time to see if I could tolerate the fit.

Want a pair of 14s, but mainly hoping the OONW colorway goes lower in price...if it doesn't, I'll probably choose from the Cool Greys, Red Brick Roads, or Agiamats.

Back
Top Bottom