The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Saw these at an outlet in west palm beach
20170812_192027.jpg

That's funny, the only Cavs type colorway and they don't even really release it, just send it to the outlets. :lol:
didnt they do that with the 13's too? the "team red" maroon/rose gold...went straight to outlets and it was close to cavs wine & gold colorway.

Probably was a MVP colorway or something, when that didn't pan out, they scrapped a hyped release and sent them to outlets.

Second 14 CW, to go along with the BHM; priced right at only $105 + tax. I think I'll still try to get the Flip the Switch colorway, and maybe iD a pair with NIKE on the strap if they're on sale.

20170907_183735.jpg

3m.jpg

another STRAIGHT 2 OUTLET PAIR Silver and Reflect Silver (852405-007) greyed out upper with 3m refelctive panels (nikelebron.net)

My agimat's shipped from Richard's...hopefully everything koo on em...regretted returning my pair wen they released..cant complain for $92 outta pocket...with a gc, rewards n a pp balance...saved me about $42...ftl prices for the brons are really tempting...holding off till I get the kobe x kyrie n the KD X red velvet...

Back
Top Bottom