The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

daaaaaaaaaaaamn !!!!! thats it, i gotta have those all grays,gotta. gonna try my horrible outlet todai, almost rather go to the dentist

Second 14 CW, to go along with the BHM; priced right at only $105 + tax. I think I'll still try to get the Flip the Switch colorway, and maybe iD a pair with NIKE on the strap if they're on sale.

20170907_183735.jpg

I want these. I've been looking to find them around this price

This is a strange release strategy...

XVs are about a month and a half away and the factory in China is contracted to make a certain amount of shoes.

Retailers won't stock new colourways of the XIV at MSRP when Nike themselves are already building hype for the XV so this probably explains why these never seen before colourways are heading straight to the outlets.

Shoes more than likely. Colourways are supplied by Nike but there will have to be a minimum number of shoes that Nike has to buy from the factory.

Looking at how 'creative' those 'straight to outlet' colourways are you can bet Nike just threw 'em together to their quotas. :lol:

What were the shoes Nike released when Bron was in the Philippines earlier this month? I only read that three shoes were releasing but didn't say if they were Bron's or not.

the grey ones are avail at a nearest outlet store in canada but i want the camo/cavs colorway. Hopefully we get them here to in canada :frown:

These are down there at the bottom with the 5s.

Once the 15s leaked, these became even more plain and pointless.

Y'all done purchasing this model?

I have the BHM's but if i can find the OONW's for a good price, i'll cop.

Otherwise, i'm done.

I still want the OONW & BHM. Maybe a Low. Rocking with the Philippines, Red Carpets, and Mags for now.

Just got the red 14s as a gift. Not bad because ive wanted red shoes but nothing special. Might swap out for soldier 11s. They really needed to color that toe design on these. Which is a better shoe for ball tho- these or Soldiers?

Just got the red 14s as a gift. Not bad because ive wanted red shoes but nothing special. Might swap out for soldier 11s. They really needed to color that toe design on these. Which is a better shoe for ball tho- these or Soldiers?
Depends on your playing style. I absolutely love the bottom-loaded Zoom Air in the XIV. Very fun to play in. Unfortunately, I can't get my feet into the Soldier because of my high instep so I have no idea how those feel.

i picked these over the 11s because of the slipping of the traction they had (lebron slipped quite a few times)

I have both and prefer the soldiers. Better fit, lockdown and cushioning. Have the SFG pair so materials are slightly better, heard the mesh Soldiers are a little bit more supportive. Traction is about the same, gets the job done but nothing spectacular.

Back
Top Bottom