The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Whites are pretty nice but just not nice enough to buy. Nike keeps missing out on the chance to make that diagonal stripe a different colour than the rest of the upper. If the stripe was silver it would really make the shoe pop and it wouldn't be so damn plain! Same problem on the BHM too.

If the new 14's is "Pure Platinum" like the Kyrie 3's are instead of white, they could be a "possible" go if not I honestly would prefer to just cop the Kyrie 3's tbh lol

I think the overall design of this shoe is dope and lends itself to some great colorways......NIKE has not figured this out yet and keep giving crap (or at least mediocre) colorways. I saw "Multi" and got excited. Now this all white would be dirty if I look at it. Oh well keep waiting!!

I can't remember the last time when each new colorway was a bigger let down.  

These aren't terrible, but way too close overall to the BHM colorway.  

I'm not sure what Nike is doing on these anymore.  Hopefully they saved the best for last.   

Last edited:
I'm at work but here are the 2 most recent
4th of July
View media item 2370771
Feb 2016
View media item 2370772

I'm not sure why this is so hard to believe. I recently sold my USA's and my Home X's BUT they were not yellow at all. So much of it comes down to climate control/storage. Hell sometimes pairs get yellow in the stores, but not every pair does...."pics or it didn't happen"... :smh: gotta love the internet :tongue:

Last edited:
I think the guys worried about the yellowing at the ones planning to play in them. My white shoes that I wear casual are fine

I need a LeBron 14 badly, this silhouette has so much potential for fire colorways but Nike keeps dropping the ball.....

Btw I have a hunch that the red ones we saw will go straight to outlets instead of general release

I'm not sure why this is so hard to believe. I recently sold my USA's and my Home X's BUT they were not yellow at all. So much of it comes down to climate control/storage. Hell sometimes pairs get yellow in the stores, but not every pair does...."pics or it didn't happen"... :smh: gotta love the internet :tongue:

dc30 dc30 , storage conditions and climate play a part, as does the frequency of wear. It's safe to assume that most here have deep rotations so the LBJ Xs pictured aren't worn daily (nor do they look balled in).

FWIW, the LBJ had a better 'plastic' upper than the VIII V2/V3 & the IX. The XIV on the other hand has a mesh/plastic combo that may not fare as well but time will tell.

On that note the colourway as a whole is really bland.

dc30 dc30 , storage conditions and climate play a part, as does the frequency of wear. It's safe to assume that most here have deep rotations so the LBJ Xs pictured aren't worn daily (nor do they look balled in).

FWIW, the LBJ had a better 'plastic' upper than the VIII V2/V3 & the IX. The XIV on the other hand has a mesh/plastic combo that may not fare as well but time will tell.

On that note the colourway as a whole is really bland.

I mean, anyone with common sense would know that balling in any shoe will make them dirty. Daily wear does the same :lol:

So why not also assume the same for the 14s? Not being worn daily, so no "instant yellowing"

Back
Top Bottom