The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

How do widefooters like the shoe? Thinking of copping but not sure what size to go for..i heard there is some dead space in the fit.

I have a wide foot and this shoe is a pain to get on. Pulling up on the heel tab and tongue tab at the same time helps. Once your foot is actually in there it feels great tho. Lengthwise is not a problem so I went TTS.

Vapormax was just a JOKE. And a rather unfunny one at that...

As for the red joints, no one really wants them that much, they're standard, which isn't bad, but not a cop that's worth bragging about...

Lebron 14 "toughness "
nerd.gif
Lebron 14 "that yellow color everyone hates"

Time To Shine pretty much sold out already on SNKRS. They're really limiting these XIV to try and bring some hype back to the Bron line.

2 out of 4 limited?? Weird.

Edit:

I hadn't even checked the non Sneaker sites. I see them now.

Last edited:
I like the simplicity of the Time to Shine so I got a pair since not one single store by me has these and I've struck out in the past releases.

Might have to get some custom work done on them to add a little flavor...

Unless i'm mistaken is finishline doing what they do to Kobe feature model to the LeBron 14 and just not carrying them? I see the soldiers and mamba instincts but not the featured numbered shoes.

That strip in the middle of the sneaker can make for some nice color blocking yet the only pairs that use it are the OONW, red/black and the yellow p.e.'s.

I just bought OONW off of Stockx for 364 shipped. size 9.5

Looks like I will only have these and the BHMs if they don't drop better colorways.

Back
Top Bottom