The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

07/02/2015 LEBRON 12 LOW REMIX 724557-003 Black/Silver/Volt

not sure if it's Sprite though
SC has these as the Remix lows.

They also say the Cleveland pair June 13 is limited. Hope that's not true. At least they haven't raised the price. Says $200

The sneaker sites and IG accounts got carried away once they were posted in here.....I mean maybe they are replicas of the upcoming releases, but I'm gonna say that they are nothing more than just reps.  
I like the silver lows then I think I will be done with the low.

I'm more worried about the availability of the Cleveland.

Hopefully will be easy cop but with the finals around that time could see them selling out day 1.

Last edited:
Starting to think about picking up some lows for outdoor ball and wearing to the gym. Only performance comments I can find were nightwing mentioning that the USAs had decent traction outdoors but that the forefoot lockdown was an issue.

Has anybody played in the lows (indoor or outdoor)?

the lace setup on the 12s is kinda funky...difficult to get them laced up tight. disappointing since i didnt like the 11s as well.

Still waiting on them What Ifs to hit discount. Also really debating copping those Elevates from oslife, has anyone copped?

CLE day 1 cops. Can't be patient and wait for a discount this time around, makes me said thought because i haven't paid full price for a Bron 12 mid to date.

You can usually determine a lot by actually going to the site, doing a Google search, and checking the social media accounts.
I have, but have also had other people get burned by so called reputable sites, so I always like to get a few different opinions from NT, most people on here have much more experience on this sorta thing.

USA lebron 12 low or AP KD 7?

Said I was gonna return the usa lows but can't do it.. Colorway is dope. The gum sole makes them unique. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
After a few days of debate in my head I just pulled the trigger on the elevates for $190 shipped. The struggle continues.

CLE day 1 cops. Can't be patient and wait for a discount this time around, makes me said thought because i haven't paid full price for a Bron 12 mid to date.
Right with you.

Will be copping day 1. Hope to double up.

Got enough deals on the other 12's so doesn't hurt as much.

USA lebron 12 low or AP KD 7?

Said I was gonna return the usa lows but can't do it.. Colorway is dope. The gum sole makes them unique. 
mean.gif

I guess I'd take the LeBrons, for the reason you stated - the outsole. AP's are cool, just not sure about the wing strap. For me anyway.

Where are y'all seeing CLE are limited?

I wouldn't worry about it just yet. So many sites love to hype stuff up.

Yall remember when the Double Helix was a limited QS and that the XII releases after January were gonna be so crazy?? Lol

Right.

Stick to a few Twitter people and NT and your sneaker headache will instantly go away

Back
Top Bottom