The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I wouldn't worry about it just yet. So many sites love to hype stuff up.

Yall remember when the Double Helix was a limited QS and that the XII releases after January were gonna be so crazy?? Lol

Right.

Stick to a few Twitter people and NT and your sneaker headache will instantly go away
HAHAH i remember that!!....lol got ppl looking for DH when the picture surface....and the shoe is still sitting at most places.

USA lebron 12 low or AP KD 7?

Said I was gonna return the usa lows but can't do it.. Colorway is dope. The gum sole makes them unique. 
mean.gif

indifferent.gif
is this even a question?

To each his own they look good to me :smokin

Can't deny it though things are pretty dead across the board right now |I

Watch Corks leak within a page or two and everything explode :nerd:

View media item 1541056

There are some great options available on the market for the LEBRON 12 Low. In my opinion, all of them… All Over Red, LeBronold Palmer, USA, and Entourage are on point! The upcoming Wolf Grey & Hot Lava is not too shabby either. Here we take a look at two of the upcoming styles that are scheduled to be released in July. The first one dubbed as “Remix” looks like another rendition of the Dunkman theme while the second called simply “Orange” seems very strong in color. The “Remix” LeBron 12 Low is slated for July 2nd and the “Orange” LeBron 12 Low drops on July 30th according to info provided by @zsneakerheadz, who proved to be very reliable in the past. Take a peek

Last edited:
There are some great options available on the market for the LEBRON 12 Low. In my opinion, all of them… All Over Red, LeBronold Palmer, USA, and Entourage are on point! The upcoming Wolf Grey & Hot Lava is not too shabby either. Here we take a look at two of the upcoming styles that are scheduled to be released in July. The first one dubbed as “Remix” looks like another rendition of the Dunkman theme while the second called simply “Orange” seems very strong in color. The “Remix” LeBron 12 Low is slated for July 2nd and the “Orange” LeBron 12 Low drops on July 30th according to info provided by @zsneakerheadz, who proved to be very reliable in the past. Take a peek
Third time .....head gonna explode.....GET THEM FAKES OUTTA HERE 
devil.gif
roll.gif

I wonder what the CLE color would look like as a low. Would it be hot or just be another orange color that hit outlets a la, Circus Peanut and Orange XI low.

I have the regular 12's. Both swooshes on the low's still look odd to me, let alone the elite's. But I can feel the comfort even I yet to buy a pair of low's. :smokin

They look weak. CLE and I'm done with this model everything else is underwhelming besides the grey lows maybe.

Back
Top Bottom