The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
1. I don't think lebron will ever go the bootie or drop in route because its been mentioned before that his orthotic insert doesn't work well with a shoe of that style which is the reason for his problems with the XI.

2. Monolithic - literally means formed of a SINGLE large block of stone.

3. Monolithic boots = one solid piece
View media item 983012
I'm going to say thats the entire upper. Maybe unfinished but there is no bootie.

"Hey, I'm about to leak a product! Better take a picture of the worst angle of the shoe!"

Aiight, Bron XII, we all know it could change from now until then but:

Men's: $200 (we know that more than likely will change, thinking more $220-225) GS: $160

-684593 601 "Lion Heart" (wht/red/crimson) no date

-684593 301 "NSRL" (wht/turq/crimson/silver) 10/11

-684593 583 "Instinct" (purp/turq/crimson) 11/22

-684593 069 "Data" (blk/punch/volt punch) 12/20

:I believe these below are a few GS, possible GS & Men

-685181 302 (wht/silv/turq) 10/11

-685181 602 (wht/blk/hyper crimson)

-685181 500 (purp/hyper crimson/turq) 11/22

-685181 007 (Dp green/silv/elect grn) 11/26

-685181 002 (blk/punch/crimson) 12/20

I thought they would go kobe 9 high tops on these. Starting off good nike, now lets keep em at $200 tho. Everybody don't have LeBron money..

I think these look dope, whether it's an inner bootie or the actual shoe. Really digging the sole too, reminds me of gushers or something lol.

These are interresting... I bet he don't wear them the whole season tho... He is goiing to keep swicthing shoes.. It just seem like its all about the technology and less about the player or style. I cant see my self paying over 200 for another pair of shoes to be disappointed Im out on these f that ish.

petrie hasn't let us down yet. gonna hold my opinion until some better photos appear though.

these have to be early in production.. couldn't see Lebron ballin in those..

I was assuming they would go straight back to a max zoom set-up after the lunarlon fiasco this year, but I could definitely get down with a podular zoom set-up. Used to play in Jordan XX's and they were mad comfy.

Could you do a 360 zoom (a la Lebron X) with lunarlon (A la Lebron ) or would it be the sane as the 11 has it now.

Dammit...looks like the upper is a single piece with the tongue. Not gonna be easy getting in these for us slightly wide feet fellas
Yeah I was thinking the same.
laugh.gif

Looking forward to seeing more pics.

upon taking a few more looks at it......yes it appears to be a removable sock liner. However, there appears to be just too much design on it for me to believe that it is going to be entirely covered within a shell. I mean, why put the swoosh on there?

I bet a lot of this inner sock is going to be visible within the final shoe....which really makes it interesting, because maybe we will be able to mix liners with different outers? a lot of possibilities....I'm pretty excited. 
I think you're on the right track here now that I took several more looks at the leaked picks. Something like MORPH / Zvezdochka implementation but just with lighter more form-fitting upper with flyknit and skeletion / outer protection like hyperfuse / hyperposite. 

It makes sense to revisit this with current shoe technologies which could now offer dramatic performance improvements over the previous implementation attempts (e.g. Nike Glove MORPH / Jordan 2011 / Jordan 20120).

I was assuming they would go straight back to a max zoom set-up after the lunarlon fiasco this year, but I could definitely get down with a podular zoom set-up. Used to play in Jordan XX's and they were mad comfy.
i loved the XX, but i don't think they were zoom pods, but different density foam pods. i might be wrong tho.

i actually love the lunarlon + zoom...mad comfy for me while playing and don't have problem with toebox like a lot of people do.

are these releasing next year? did someone say "Back to the Future II" these are a straight Air Mag rip off

1. I don't think lebron will ever go the bootie or drop in route because its been mentioned before that his orthotic insert doesn't work well with a shoe of that style which is the reason for his problems with the XI.

2. Monolithic - literally means formed of a SINGLE large block of stone.

3. Monolithic boots = one solid piece

I'm going to say thats the entire upper. Maybe unfinished but there is no bootie.
THIS 

Nike is moving to a one piece upper.  If we learned anything from the Jordan 29 or the kobe 9 its that Nike is leaning toward a single piece upper.  And with the woven technology used on the jordan 29 the flyknit on the kobe the flyknit with brio cables on the new superfly soccer boots..everything is pointing at single piece upper.  And just like the magista it looks like they will not have a tongue it will be single piece and they will probably re-enforce it with hyperposite in the ankle or heal or other areas for more support and protection.  I really dont' think the inner bootie thing is right at all

Back
Top Bottom