The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
How about hype is driving the love for the lows.

The palmers are a very nice shoe, but if they were a GR some of us would have waited for discounts.

The Reds obviously would have never moved the needle as we can see now with them available for discount and sitting everywhere.

I just made a trade with a friend for the palmers. Traded a pair of Obsidian Foams that I got as a gift from my ex girl. So I basically got the palmers for free. Can't wait to get them in hand :smokin

Last edited:
I like the ENTOURAGE Lows but whoever came in here and mentioned Golden State made me nauseous 
laugh.gif
  I'm too lazy to go back and find it but DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN 
devil.gif
roll.gif

red is never dead bruh, and as you stated which emphasized what i stated people were on the reds at first yeah they sitting now but doesn't change 50% of the original buyers opinions on them so yeah reds are also helping the lows, then there are people that out right said they hated the palmers but liked the reds and usa so no again palmers not the only reason the lows are currently winning, if all 3 lows were up there the palmers would not be winning the poll
Palmers would be winning the poll by a landslide if all 3 were listed. You're in denial, but it is what it is.

The palmers are a very nice shoe, but if they were a GR some of us would have waited for discounts.

The Reds obviously would have never moved the needle as we can see now with them available for discount and sitting everywhere.
True

Last edited:

You judging off a what if. Fact remains they moving cause its a hot shoe

I like the ENTOURAGE Lows but whoever came in here and mentioned Golden State made me nauseous :lol:   I'm too lazy to go back and find it but DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN :evil: :rofl:

:lol:

the resemblance is there tho... which... Lebron camp gotta do better. I feel like this year's entourage CW is more of a Warriors CW; like none of the other entourage joints made me even think that.

nike-lebron-8-v2-entourage-detailed-photos-4.jpg

Lebron-9-Low-Blue-Yellow-Entourage.jpg

nike-lebron-12-low-entourage.jpg

Imo they all look the same (8's may have a lil lighter yellow I don't owned the 8s) whether you call them the golden state or entourage

some of yall, no 2 of yall need to please seek professional help, I mean your entitled to your opinions but being that the lows are only winning by 7 on the datas i'd put money that atleast 8 people voted lows based on the reds or gold

nike-lebron-8-v2-entourage-detailed-photos-4.jpg

Lebron-9-Low-Blue-Yellow-Entourage.jpg

nike-lebron-12-low-entourage.jpg

Imo they all look the same (8's may have a lil lighter yellow I don't owned the 8s) whether you call them the golden state or entourage

damn....

well maybe it's just cuz I have a profound DISDAIN for them this year it's more noticeable
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

#CLIPPERGANGBANGBANG
nah it's the lack of black in the XIIs that throw them thangs off and the 9s are horrible

Back
Top Bottom