The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Nothing too crazy, just your average Friday night bar fight :smile:

Some idiots started something with one of my homies and tried to jump him :smh:

They didn't know he was with me and things didn't turn out the way they thought it was going to :lol:

I'm good btw I'm 6'4" and 275 lb, I boxed for 2 years and did body building for 8 years, I can hold my own and someone else's >D

I got booked and got right out because witnesses saw how it happened and I went to school with the female Captains daughter :smokin

The other guys went to the hospital :rofl:

But my ASG's had to get unlaced when I got checked down at the station >:
My man Bob. Much respect for sticking by your homies. Not to many people do that nowadays.

Nothing too crazy, just your average Friday night bar fight
smile.gif

Some idiots started something with one of my homies and tried to jump him
mean.gif

They didn't know he was with me and things didn't turn out the way they thought it was going to
laugh.gif

I'm good btw I'm 6'4" and 275 lb, I boxed for 2 years and did body building for 8 years, I can hold my own and someone else's
grin.gif

I got booked and got right out because witnesses saw how it happened and I went to school with the female Captains daughter
smokin.gif

The other guys went to the hospital
roll.gif

But my ASG's had to get unlaced when I got checked down at the station
mad.gif
I never post in LeBron threads, but I had to make an exception for this post.

Kudos for sticking to the bro code.

Yall really believe bob? :stoneface:

Word on the street is some philly cats were fighting because some size 14 dude was mad that he got out matchy matched by from freeway looking dude. :evil:

Even though what they did was wrong, you didn't have to put Bob out there like that.

Wrong!
Wrong!
Wrong!

:lol:

Somehow I always end up in these wild situations in these threads man I swear :lol:

And it didn't last long enough for anyone to scream worldstar btw :evil:

Also I was in the hood so as far as reports and all the extra evidence goes there is none because cops don't make reports unless someone presses charges :rolleyes

Not to mention I told yall I had eye witnesses tell the story to the officers and I knew the female captain pretty well so I was let go :smokin

Only proof I got is this bag with my belt and laces in it with my name and cell number and pair of scuffed up dirty ASG's :smh:

View media item 1539857

Last edited:
@BarbarianBob be real man, you know everything that happened with ya was a ploy by them dudes to get at the guy with the only size 14 wheat in North America hahaha glad youre all good tho

Back
Top Bottom