The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
1. fruity pebble 4

2. miami nights 8 low

3. mvp 7

4. wtl 10

5. wheat azg

honorable mention-  cannon 9, every lebron 4, xmas lebron 7, big apple 6, dunkman 5

my size is gone damn it
mean.gif
I ended up getting the Wheats for $175.

1. fruity pebble 4
2. miami nights 8 low
3. mvp 7
4. wtl 10
5. wheat azg
honorable mention-  cannon 9, every lebron 4, xmas lebron 7, big apple 6, dunkman 5
All unattainable pairs lol

1. Red Suede X
2. 2 pairs of Red Suede X
3. Red Suede X and a pack of gum
4. a box of rabid possums & Red Suede X
5. Red Suede X...a box of bird dookie...3 tootsie rolls....1 hair brush

Such a shame they never released

Bunch of grown men buying shoes that will never be worn. Stick your money into a car or boat. A shoe collection will never trump a car or truck or boat or motorcycle. Bunch of broke dudes with loads of shoes and looking like their living on welfare. Lmfo

Bunch of grown men buying shoes that will never be worn. Stick your money into a car or boat. A shoe collection will never trump a car or truck or boat or motorcycle. Bunch of broke dudes with loads of shoes and looking like their living on welfare. Lmfo

Lol cars depreciate as soon as you drive them off the lot, boats are an even worse investment because they are expensive AND impractical.

If you keep your shoes DS, they may be worth quite a bit more than what you paid after a few years.

1. Allstar 4s
2. Allstar 2s
3. Cork 10s
4. Bday 4s
5. Blk/red 5s
PE/unattainable/too much $
1. Fruity pebbles 4s
2. Dunkman 4s
3. Graffiti 4s
4. HWC suede 7s
5. Arnold palmer 9s

mean.gif

Maybe people buy the shoes because they like them and not because of their material worth 

be114143caef271e5074e7870c7564f0.500x281x64.gif

Goes to the effort of joining a sneaker forum to complain about people collecting sneakers

View media item 1547394

Certainty someone with far too much time on their hands

Did you write this post from your boat or...?

shutup sir you sound dumb. 

Last edited:
I know I'm just piling on, but perhaps people actually like shoes and don't care if they look like they have money or not?

The people I respect the most that have $ don't care or need to flex at all - that's a sign they have their priorities straight. Live for yourself - I'll take the steak over the sizzle 100% of the time.

I think im going to buy a new $40k truck on Tuesday and i think im going to keep it DS. Maybe it'll be worth 10 bucks more in 5 years than what i'll pay for it.

How bout...a house, condo, etc...real estate. A REAL investment. I see plenty of broke fools trolling around in Beamers, Benz', and whatever else. I also know guys whose car note is more than their rent... :smh:

Boats, cars, blah blah blah...keep it moving Rockafeller.

Last edited:

I think im going to buy a new $40k truck on Tuesday and i think im going to keep it DS. Maybe it'll be worth 10 bucks more in 5 years than what i'll pay for it.
Cool story.

Back
Top Bottom