The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

really feel like nike dropped the ball not releasing at least one lebron PE through his whole career
laugh.gif
wouldn't that just make it a release and negate the PE aspect entirely.
yea they should release some of the stuff he's worn on court as far as all lebrons go

yea they should release some of the stuff he's worn on court as far as all lebrons go
The days of wearing everything you see your favorite player wearing is over. Lebron himself stunts on his fan though IG blanatly telling you that you wont get em :lol: :smh: ...only PEs I've liked are the grey Vet Days.

Last edited:
so many colorways, yet i am left rather unimpressed across the board. 95% of the shoes he wears never retail to the public.
sick.gif
 when it comes to sig models, it seems the best colorways among fans and collectors are the colorways that the player originally wore on court.
mean.gif
 for a while now and as of recently i find it odd how lebron and kobe play in so many diff PE's yet none release 
indifferent.gif

I think most of the 12 PEs have been wack except for like 2... rest of them look like incomplete IDs

Best 12 PEs have been the high school and college team ones tbh

Akrons, Dukes, Oregons, Michigan St., CTKs, SVSMs, Kentuckys would all be copped day 1 if released

Best 12 PEs have been the high school and college team ones tbh

Akrons, Dukes, Oregons, Michigan St., CTKs, SVSMs, Kentuckys would all be copped day 1 if released

Could not agree more. Those have all been fire. If I could choose a couple of those and throw in the taxi and vet day I would be a happy man.

I haven't seen Bron wear anything I was upset about not having since the X's

Prior to that Its been like one here, one there.

PE's overall have been overrated IMO.

The 12 excels to me personally on comfort how the upper is essentially one bootie 'very flexible sock' that Bron's line has never had before, looks wise the low check now looks good to my eye, utiliIng IPS amazingly since the AJ xx is an accomplishment in itself (only the forefoot on the 12) but I always loved that tech and appreciate the 12 mostly on the grounds of it feels ******* amazing on foot

this shoe started out on fire for me than I just ran outta love for it

still like seeing people's pics, especially ids

the sizing is just not good enough for me

my true is a tad big and half down is too tight

ids in my true fit perfect and the cushioning feels more responsive

but I'm not dropping full price on ids for a shoe I was getting at 150 on a consistent basis

also not a big fan of how they look with jeans

thanks Lebron 12 but I'm all set now but I'll continue to lurk

Best PE's are 

1.) Opening Night (Yellow Posite)

2.) Veteren's Day

3.) Akrons

4.) Grammy

5.) (Im biased towards this one becuase I was at this game and this PE was BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON. 

Back
Top Bottom