The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
There's a limit to how many options a poll can have, so adding those in means removing something currently there.

Someone is going to come through later like "Man, why can't I vote for my 23 Chromosomes?!" :lol:

I'm sure we could get rid of the NSW option and possibly combine some of the less popular CWs (Chromos, Xmas, Meridians) into one option

Wanna order some black laces, but i fear that lace swap.. my fingers aren't built for that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nope. Just one pair for every order. Totals were always below $200.. That's so strange...both times I got an invoice from fedex a week after delivery. The second time the people on kicks deals talked me into ordering the 29s and assured me that he customs fees was some kind of error. A week after my 29s came in I received another invoice from fedex. I live residential so I'm at a loss.
Would look at the declared price on the shipment. If they declared it for more then you paid I would just file paypal claim for shipping charges.
I'm still waiting in line on NDC for Witness/CLE.
Why NDC? Swoosh?

Man, you don't like any 12s
laugh.gif
Not true! I have exposed my love for the horrid XMas pair 
embarassed.gif
 might grab Datas from my store if they drop in price a bit. I need another black shoe and they are pretty comfortable unlike the wheats.

Last edited:
O man. Well Id rather u not like any than only like the Xmas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I don't ONLY like the XMas but it's one of the only pairs I think I'd ever own. I actually love all of the initial 7 pairs I just cant bring myself to buy em, it may be my detest of clear soles, TDMs are like 75 bucks on swoosh and I still won't do it. Only thing after the originals I like are the What Ifs? Really digging the paisleys but I wanna see em in person.

it's not like christmas 12's are still sitting in fsr everywhere...oh and the Curry's sell out over the CLE's!??!

My palmers get here today and I might be purchasing a collection that consists of mostly lebron 12's and a few 11's. Guy must be in need of money bc he's selling an crazy low price. He was asking $100 a shoe but I'm talking him down at the moment.

Stayed up waiting on END just to see they didn't have a sz 13 and went to sleep. Woke up about 30 min ago and saw the SA info, signed up for my 10% off and copped! Happy I could get them on a discount :nthat:

Cleveland's are nice, so tempting...if END carried half sizes I would've probably bit.  

If I can get them under $150 I'll pull the trigger, if not I'll just admire all of your pictures instead.  

Back
Top Bottom