The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
No need to get your jimmies rustled over the new rumored price..... Brons aren't consistently selling out at $200 so that $220 don't eem matter.
Lol I get that, its more annoyance at the audacity of it all.  Plus from what I have seen of the 13's the price wont matter too much to me cause they are ugly. 

No need to get your jimmies rustled over the new rumored price..... Brons aren't consistently selling out at $200 so that $220 don't eem matter.
Lol I get that, its more annoyance at the audacity of it all.  Plus from what I have seen of the 13's the price wont matter too much to me cause they are ugly. 

Y b annoyed at the expected?
Nike is actually doing us a favor by pushing us away and having us explore other brands. UA is making some noise and others have gotten into the way of wades and stuff.

well i guess nike must have heard me and others wanting them to hit the WTL with the DH treatment...not going to lie i might cop them just cuz of the gold posite side!

take them off your feet then throw them at you
rMcAZ4Z.gif
LOL!!!!  but then  i look down at your feet and you have a pair of "What The" on!!

Last edited:
I can't mess with the What The's this year...I think that ship has sailed.  

That solid white outsole is not a good look in my opinion.  Now I understand why we got so many clear ones.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Y b annoyed at the expected?
Nike is actually doing us a favor by pushing us away and having us explore other brands. UA is making some noise and others have gotten into the way of wades and stuff.
Annoyed was the wrong word, I think its more so silly.  And I am huge fan of the Curry 1's to play in as well as the Brons.  I just cant get with the Curry's casually. 

Them Pig shoes look nice, not 250+ nice though. I very rarely buy predominantly white sneakers, they would have to be on a very deep discount.

bruh... dude really came in here hyping this collab up for this? a most expensive by .99 cent and a weak white shoe release? :rofl:

Didn't come in here to hype anything up - came in here to give you guys a heads up on something that is pretty impressive - a NikeLab LeBron shoe collaboration, which is one of the more interesting LeBron 12 releases of the entire shoe's history. I'll keep my info to myself from here on out.

bruh... dude really came in here hyping this collab up for this? a most expensive by .99 cent and a weak white shoe release?
roll.gif
Didn't come in here to hype anything up - came in here to give you guys a heads up on something that is pretty impressive - a NikeLab LeBron shoe collaboration, which is one of the more interesting LeBron 12 releases of the entire shoe's history. I'll keep my info to myself from here on out.
bruh you came in 2x so yeah you was hyping, 2nd that's subjective to your opinion, my opinion is that's a lack luster collab and far from the most interesting LeBron 12 in the shoe's history, all the ext are atleast more "interesting" rubber for akron tires, the paisley in design, finish your breakfast is just out there diff, bringing back the wheats, nah miss me with that "pretty impressive"

Last edited:
No one has a problem sharing information, the issue was the information given wasn't really information at all, just that an announcement was coming. I'll agree that it is a pretty cool Lebron release since its a NikeLab X Pigalle collaboration but simply stating something was going to be announced didn't really add anything to it. 

we haven't had a price increase in 2 models, Kobe's are $200 so Lebron's can't be the same place, heck KDs are $180 and Kyrie's are rumored to be $130, unfortunately we were due for an increase
Kobes are 180 patna.
you know i look at it like $225 for the elites, $200 for the good ones, and $180 for the normal almost don't matter take downs like regulars, it's like Lebron elites $275, $200 for the good ones and the lows are $175 and almost compareble to the $180 Kobe's in my mind, see how it at all works and goes together? yeah people buy lows just like they buy the $180s but most want the regular $200 shoe.....on discount 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom