Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X

• XI

• XII

• Total voters
The youth and comedy of this poll though. Ha ha ha. If the AZG and 2 don't win by a mile I may quit buying sneakers. Lames have taken over the sneaker culture. Not sure I want to still be apart of this. Srs

The youth and comedy of this poll though. Ha ha ha. If the AZG and 2 don't win by a mile I may quit buying sneakers. Lames have taken over the sneaker culture. Not sure I want to still be apart of this. Srs
not sure if reading comprehension sucks or you feel the AZG & II suck.

AZG and 2 are the GOAT LeBrons. 10 currently leading is laughable. I do realize though most of the 9-12 crew are new to the sneaker thing. A lot probably weren't buying sneakers when 1 and 2 were out.

Last edited:
The early lebrons were simple and clean IMO. Honestly did not really care what they looked like cause this HS player from Akron just got his own sig shoe with Nike. To me, that is any kid's dream growing up that played sports, their own signature shoe. 

FF a decade and the shoes are just too techplex, trying out the latest tech, esthetically and performance wise, it's costly, risky and very divisive from a sales perspective.  I don't hate any lebron honestly, just disappointed with the trend the last several years but has saved me funds in long run. 

Would not mind seeing flyknit on lebron xiii 

AZG and 2 are the GOAT LeBrons. 10 currently leading is laughable. I do realize though most of the 9-12 crew are new to the sneaker thing. A lot probably weren't buying sneakers when 1 and 2 were out.
the poll reads LEAST favorite, broham.

the poll reads LEAST favorite, broham.

Then I was the one who couldn't comprehend. Ha ha ha. I don't think I'm the only one though. Looks like folks are voting favorites instead. Maybe I'm just trippin. I voted 2 but 5 is def my choice for least.

An who the hell voted 2? Seriously who likes 5 over 2? Show yourselves...

Last edited:
If you have absolutely no info, I dont think you should be able to start a thread on a shoe.

I vote to have this locked. (lol at voting) but i mean what i said.

You'd better hope no one beats you to the punch and makes a thread containing real info. Or else its locked city, and your the mayor. :lol: I've seen it happen a million times.

AZG are my favorite of all time. Still have my black pair. Got em on discount back in the day. 12 are my least favorite, but I like that colorway.
View media item 1331732

Last edited:
Originally Posted by airdhazzal  

You'd better hope no one beats you to the punch and makes a thread containing real info. Or else its locked city, and your the mayor.
laugh.gif
I've seen it happen a million times.

AZG are my favorite of all time. Still have my black pair. Got em on discount back in the day. 12 are my least favorite, but I like that colorway.
Fixed that pic for ya. Sorry for confusing poll. If someone else wants to run the thread no problem, if they wanna close it, no problem.  

Fixed that pic for ya. Sorry for confusing poll. If someone else wants to run the thread no problem, if they wanna close it, no problem.  

You ruined my kitchen bruh. :wow:

12s and 5s are the worst. I ended up selling my pair off. Too much bulk and not enough hip to my step.

It's a long time since Nike turned out a Lebron shoe that isn't generic looking and/or just plain ugly.  Not getting my hopes up this year either.

I was buying kix back then...but the earlier lebron line TO ME had no appeal whatsoever...look like shoe boxes on the few people's feet that I saw with them on!...i didn't start coppin brons until the X!

Last edited:
I was buying kix back then...but the earlier lebron line TO ME had no appeal whatsoever...look like shoe boxes on the few people's feet that I saw with them on!...i didn't start coppin brons until the X!

AZG and 2 look like they came strait out the 90s. If those were boxes then 90-2000 was the box shoe era. Ha ha ha

To each his own.

Back
Top Bottom