The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

via modern notoriety....
0e2369e160fa98f0ac50f1b28f8b9e7af0711f0e_r.png
pimp.gif
these are real nice

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I really thought these would feel more comfortable than they do. Tried on a pair of cloaks and wasn't impressed so I passed :/
The play fast insole takes about a week to break in. Try the Play Strong and slap yourself for passing on the cloaks lol jk

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by astar25

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Sneakerhead has the Wolves for sale. $140 flat for those not in CALI.
http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-kobe-vii-basketball-shoes488371002.html

Anyone bought from them? I don't know much about them and thinking about pulling the trigger.
sneakerhead is legit. got some js from them before.
I second that. sneakerhead is legit, I got my Lebron All-stars from them this year....

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I really thought these would feel more comfortable than they do. Tried on a pair of cloaks and wasn't impressed so I passed :/
The play fast insole takes about a week to break in. Try the Play Strong and slap yourself for passing on the cloaks lol jk

Lol only thing that kept me from getting them is I have older gym shoes that feel way better. I just wanted some extra "swag" at the gym

I seriously need some cloaks! These pictures are killing me. Thanks Ndc for failing me!

The people asking for what a fair price for shoes is should specify what size. There's a big difference between the Cloaks in price with a size 8 and size 12.

im not sure i can do the oranges. they look nice tho but i got big bang lebrons with near the same loud layout.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

A lil disappointed that it's black instead of navy on the orange pair. They're still nice though.
This.  Navy would've put them over the top.  The news that they aren't barcas gives more hope for release.

so far I've bought 2 Kobe 7s. Supreme Concords and Cloaks. Waiting for Sharks to go on sale and YOTD/ROTD to have a confirmed release on NDC. Need to see pics of Lower Merion Aces and hoping for a Rise of the Dark Night cw in the summer. ELITES ARE OVER PRICED AND DO NOTHING FOR ME.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Nike should've made the orange pair the Wolves. Instant sellout.

QFT.
On another note, what's the deal with the YOTDs? So those are no longer dropping on the 17th? Is that a for sure thing? That'll make my Electrolime foamposite purchase easier on the wallet. 

Originally Posted by donjuan513

They're not that Barcelona mango orange, just a bright orange. No info was given. They just came in the mail for me to wear.

Do they have a nikeid sku tag or normal barcode with the nike swoosh?

think those homes would look better without the icey sole. the new pics of the mint pdf's make them look to hard to pass up, has there been any word on what type of release they will be? and those orange ones are crazy would definitely want them. blue/red pdf's might look better with some pics to do them justice, kinda like the mints.

Back
Top Bottom