The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]nice. Where'd you find em

eBay man! The listing had an error in the title haha! The word "Christmas" was spelled "Chrismas" .. the only way I found them was by making my daily search of "Kobe." No competition, I won with one bid lol

My Cloaks...

i like it i like it

Picked up a pair of Kobe 7 Christmas which are one of my grails for $125 off ebay last week. Finally it took me years to find these in a 12.5. I couldn't be more excited for these joints. excuse the excessive pics but man for the condition IDK how these went for that low whe other pairs I've seen cost $300 and up. Merry Christmas everone.

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of Kobe 7 Christmas which are one of my grails for $125 off ebay last week. Finally it took me years to find these in a 12.5. I couldn't be more excited for these joints. excuse the excessive pics but man for the condition IDK how these went for that low whe other pairs I've seen cost $300 and up. Merry Christmas everone.

Nice pick up and picture for the season....

Decided to sell my last VII. VII had nice colorways, but just not very comfortable in comparison to other Kobe models....

Does anyone on here know how to get rid of the yellowing from the upper of the inlines, they are DS but still yellowed pretty bad? If not I'll probably try to customize them

yeah didn't even bother with the KD4s as soon as people I know got blisters.
7s are okay casually but there's a reason I don't have any left.
I only got 9 elite highs, kobe 8, kobe 11 ASG and unwearable pairs of del sol 6s and
chaos 5s.

I had the KD 4 and Kobe 7 and they were both terrible for ball lol, but they both looked great casually. Got many compliments on both, but especially the Kobes. I had the away pair and I received endless compliments on them.

Back
Top Bottom