The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

when does hoh la open@@

usually 10. If you're not there now though...
grin.gif

Np is wack, no organized lines. Just have every one bunched up across rhe bridge. I guess first run first serve. Town east has 40 heads but in line n footaction also has the shoes

Relatively easy cop just now at HOH MIA. There's no one in line now if any South FL heads want to head over real quick. Also got the LBJs too. I think I'm done with the sneaker game now :lol: its just too stressful.

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

and im from DMV and im so glad i aint gotta try n get these out in the real world.

there aint even any real good places in DMV anyways. we dont got any good nikestores or anything. real shame
My boy is from DMV and he said check the mall pentagon city mall or the other mall  near leesburg (he can't remember the
 name)

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

it aint for profit. its for the love of the shoes,

but if so ever my team made the superbowl, they are a sellable asset that could net me the RI-GOD-DANG-FRICKIN-DICKULOUS price of ONE superbowl ticket. not just one shoe.

and these are selling for 230 already.

hell i even have the all black lebron II bday editions only 500 made. and tons of others. i wouldnt have to sell the whole collection but i'd still be sad as hell.

worst sales i ever made....white/black/red flightposite 1 sz14 to NTer back in 02, and my 2001 black red xi to fellow NTer. good prices for both....but dumb in retrospect
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

not trying to be a jerk...but you should of done your homework last years limited releases have dropped crazy in value aka oc 6 east la 6 so on and so on 

only kobes ive seen hold there value and increase are probably last years grinches correct me if im wrong but kobes dont hold there value to great man 
Maybe not the Kobe ASG...but look up Kobe Chaos VI or Kobe Barca VI, those have held their value. The more limited colorway kicks still hold strong, which is how I feel the Cloaks will turn out to do seeing as how limited those were

For some reason Eastbay has a countdown clock on the All Stars again it's at about 14 hours now.

i absolutely hated this release, from waiting inline for 5 hours and not getting a wristband from nike to striking out the online release, i FINALLY got a pair from HOH this morning, half a size larger than i would have liked, but it'll do. The ASG is my first kobe 7 and its truly great.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

For some reason Eastbay has a countdown clock on the All Stars again it's at about 14 hours now.
I see no clock. Am I trippin' or did they take it down. Missed out on a 13. Just want em to ball so hard in 
ohwell.gif

I just asked an Eastbay rep on Live Chat about a restock and she said that once they were gone last night, they are gone for good. So, not sure about the counter (that i still don't see?) Hope she just doesn't know what she's talking about, ha.

oh man i got my pair
pimp.gif

thanks to my girlfriend, i gave her my ticket and she got there at 650 at the hoh in chicago, (north riverside) and then she told me she had to wait outside the mall for 30 mins in the snow
ohwell.gif
that they were not letting no one in the mall yet. i felt bad that she was out waiting and that was her first and LAST campout, she went with her lil bro and a friend. i told her just be careful i dont want nothing to happen and that if she dont get the shoes oh well just make sure you are safe.

i had to go to class and turn in a paper that was due at today at 8:00 so thats why i didnt go
frown.gif
she is the best though
pimp.gif
good thing i got her some nike free 5.0 shoes she wanted yesterday
smile.gif
i told her to wear the running shoes and when you get the shoes run lol

Originally Posted by LA KB24

oh man i got my pair
pimp.gif

thanks to my girlfriend, i gave her my ticket and she got there at 650 at the hoh in chicago, (north riverside) and then she told me she had to wait outside the mall for 30 mins in the snow
ohwell.gif
that they were not letting no one in the mall yet. i felt bad that she was out waiting and that was her first and LAST campout, she went with her lil bro and a friend. i told her just be careful i dont want nothing to happen and that if she dont get the shoes oh well just make sure you are safe.

i had to go to class and turn in a paper that was due at today at 8:00 so thats why i didnt go
frown.gif
she is the best though
pimp.gif
good thing i got her some nike free 5.0 shoes she wanted yesterday
smile.gif
i told her to wear the running shoes and when you get the shoes run lol

That's a good girl right there. Marry her.. Shes a ride or die like my girl and I married her. Haha

^^yea dude she is the best! i love her alot, and i didnt tell her to go and camp out for me, she said she will because she knows i have class, i told her no at first but then she kept saying that she will go. so yea she is the best
pimp.gif

i was thinking of telling her not to go this morning because of the snow and plus with what happen last night at orlando i was like oh S***...

Well, I'm done after this month at least I hope...

Been a busy few weeks, my heart and wallet can't take this anymore

I went to the mall and my boy who works for Champs let me in to the mall with him and I was so happy cause Im the Only one there. Then there is a bunch of security cops and city cops that come up to me and tell me that the line is already formed outside and for me to go out there. I went from being the Only one inside the mall to the last one in line outside (21st). I almost gave up, especially after striking out last night on Eastbay and NDC, but I stayed and it actually worked out, because the people at the front were there for the Lebrons and they Only got one pair. By the time the Mgr got to the back of the line he mainly had KD's and Kobes left and since I was the 3rd to last by now, he let me cop more than one pair. So I got two Kobes (My size 10 and an 11) and one KD in 10. So in the end I did much better than initially thought, whew!

Someone from Team Shaq(Rising Stars Challenge) have this Zoom Kobe 7 ID in Orange/Blue Colorway.

Looks great! I think its Kemba Walker. But Im not really sure.

Back
Top Bottom