The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

thanks
smile.gif

reffed in my Elites for city league last night. Definitely should have worn them around a little before then. They need a little breaking in but felt great after the first hour or so. Local spot has them for $119 but hearing they might sneak down to $99. If so I'm copping the whites also. Anyone do lace swap on the whites with the black elite laces? Saw Lebron do that and thought they looked pretty good.

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

reffed in my Elites for city league last night. Definitely should have worn them around a little before then. They need a little breaking in but felt great after the first hour or so. Local spot has them for $119 but hearing they might sneak down to $99. If so I'm copping the whites also. Anyone do lace swap on the whites with the black elite laces? Saw Lebron do that and thought they looked pretty good.
i'm still waiting to see the homes with the black away laces and black away tongue.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

i'm still waiting to see the homes with the black away laces and black away tongue.

actually this was done already and homes with black lace looks dope....ur guna have to go thru a few pages back if u want to check it out unless someone is nice enuff to post their pairs

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

i dnt think this was posted yet
heel of WTB
Gonna call it the Kobe 7 Prometheus....kidding, but in all honesty I doubt I would wear it much.  I do like the vast array of colors and prints though. its unique, probably not worth the hassle though given it will most definitely have the "limited" tag thus attracting anyone and everyone with a faint pulse.

For me, I have said all along  kb4 > Kb5 > kb6 >>>>> kb7.  These hurt my feet after walking in them for 5 minutes casually- cannot imagine them on the court.

Some of you wasted your money collecting all the predator pack when you could possibly get them all in one with the WTK. Nike Marketing geniuses at it's finest.
laugh.gif
Cool idea to tie it all together but horribly executed imo. Good luck on the hunt to those that actually like them enough to wear.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Some of you wasted your money collecting all the predator pack when you could possibly get them all in one with the WTK. Nike Marketing geniuses at it's finest.
laugh.gif
Cool idea to tie it all together but horribly executed imo. Good luck on the hunt to those that actually like them enough to wear.

the heel logo looks too cartoon/kidish, i dnt think it was necessary to put that in there 
i love the heel guard, at first i hated the shoe and i kinda like'em would like to see em in person 

They hurt your feet for 5 minutes because a break in period is longer than that. I played in these for 4 full practices before they started to feel comfortable. Now they feel amazing, better than the 6a IMO. I guess if you only wear these casually you wouldn't notice since the break-in period would be doubly as long since you're not really moving much in the shoe (if that makes sense) .

^lol. I was just gonna say the wtk's are too cartoonish. nothing wrong if you are into that look though.

i'm a little late, but 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

3f258e56bbd111e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

these look awesome, but the upper is horrible, idk whose decision it was to use $%&^ brown when the rest of the shoe has all other bright colors...

Originally Posted by terx

I have a thing for cheetah/leopard print so its a go for me
happy.gif

btw - what is up with your avi bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's me waiting for the cheetah cw lol. 
laugh.gif

so is it going to be limited release?

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^not yet but these are real limited from MN
What's new just about every shoe nike is releasing now days is "REAL LIMITIED"
laugh.gif
 Come on Nike we can't have a Yeezy II hyped release for every Nike shoe you drop
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^not yet but these are real limited from MN
What's new just about every shoe nike is releasing now days is "REAL LIMITIED"
laugh.gif
 Come on Nike we can't have a Yeezy II hyped release for every Nike shoe you drop
laugh.gif

Wanna bet? lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom