The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

KB24.com Strikes Again.
laugh.gif

The 7 is a nice shoe...just boring.

I feel like they kind of tried to push the envelope with the VI, but not really. The tight Hyperfuse is suffocating. We'll see what they do with the 8, but I'm not very excited.

Congrats to those who grabbed theirs. Wonder how the release will go with the Olympics on the same day?

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Shoutout to Indianabound for the PM. Missed out on my size though. Oh wells.

Didn't Check NT This Morn Because I Was Running Around Handling Some Other Business...... Check My Email And See That I Had A PM From Indianabound, Open It, Click Link, Annnnnnd SOLD OUT
30t6p3b.gif

Good Looks On Spreading The Love To Vets Via PM Indianabound
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Hmmm so the hype of the olympic 6s ISNT overshadowing the WTKs then? We'll see if thats true on that day the when the hypebeast also realize that those are dropping n theyre left to pick between them lol. I'll prolly try for both but idk yet

Just like what happened with the Cloaks. Dudes were so busy getting the white/cement 4s they forgot about the Cloaks.

Uhh no one forgot about them on NDC man..I spent 4 hours trying to get them
And couldn't..they sold out quick man. You're memory is off

At my local niketown, I waited for the entire 200+ line to go through for the cement 4's and they still had a full size run of the cloaks

This was the case for a lot of people. I think it will be the same for the WTKs. The WTKs are nice but not even close to the same level as the Cloaks. Dudes will buy up the Olympic kicks and settle for the WTKs when everything is gone. Based on some people of opinion of the WTKs they might not even settle for them. For those that really want them, if you make the effort they will be yours.

Back
Top Bottom