The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by gentry187

WTK's are ugly.
x2, but for some reason, I want a pair. 
eyes.gif

hmm i couldn't pull off the WTK's..congrats to those who wanted em & got em..
as far as the VII.. i have Cheetahs, PDF (Mints), Wolfs, Sharks, Cloaks (X2), Galaxy's .. sooner or later ill land the YOTD.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

saw on ebay and WTK going for 275

Not what I wanted to hear, was hoping for low resell value so I could cop two pairs, hopefully I can go the ndc route and everyone will be going for Olympic VI and Entourage IX low's...only time will tell 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

I just don't understand how you guys can be willing to camp over WTKs but then put off something like the Sharks...

To each his own I guess....

...Hypebeasts.

yeah the sharks are def a more solid colorway but dawg, you gotta understand. they are GR's and they arent going anywhere. also they'll prolly be on sale eventually b/c people sleep on em. which is great for me, copped my sharks for 80, copped home elites for 110. i love a good GR my friend.

with limited joints you cant afford to wait. if you want em you'd best get to movin on RD b/c they wont be there after the fact. and if you want em bad enough after RD you can bet your @5s you comin outta pocket.

simply the politics of the game. 

hype/hypebeast are terms used too loosely these days.  
Idk if it's my area (Miami) but Kobe's are selling pretty well Sharks are going Wolf Greys are going
They actually are, but the Sharks are on sale for $99.99. I haven't seen the Wolf Greys in a while.

Originally Posted by bnf2x6

Got my WTK today I love em!
pimp.gif
surprised you got those already them being from overseas. I buy from a couple diff sites overseas and never comes that quick. Shoes look good and I will def cop if available at retail cause $250 is madness.

For the person who asked about how much are cloaks going for...
I heard DS is going for 220-250
worn. 180-220..

I'm with The Point guy please Blue yellow come out.

i don't understand what they were thinking with the upper color on the WTK's... everything besides the upper is amazing.

They had so much to choose from color wise with the Kobe 7s. How about blue and light blue cheetah spots (color on the sharks) and maybe some white and red on the PDF shoe (I'm thinking of the USA pair).
Otherwise, it's an interesting looking shoe.

WTKs are super ugly. They'll end up like the 3Ds and Laker 3Ds, people who
liked them at first will eventually get rid of them. For those of you who like
these and will miss out, just wait for the price to drop... They're not Cloaks/Grinch.
Hell, you can even get Xmas Supremes for retail or below...

1340859033292m3.jpg

1340859033532m0.jpg

1340859033288m2.jpg

AwcfsD7CMAAYrYu.jpg

These just released today in Seoul (hoopycity) but in kids sizes. According to their facebook, Men's sizes will drop in August. I'd say expect them in August in the state about the same time.

Originally Posted by Chato

1340859033292m3.jpg

1340859033532m0.jpg

1340859033288m2.jpg

AwcfsD7CMAAYrYu.jpg

These just released today in Seoul (hoopycity) but in kids sizes. According to their facebook, Men's sizes will drop in August. I'd say expect them in August in the state about the same time.
I don't know how I feel about those..
eyes.gif

Chato wrote:

according to nicekicks, aug 25.

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

It would be nice if guys in here dropped the Ethug attitude and actually read what I wrote. Your first posted did a terrible job of explaining what size you were after, so I assumed it was a 13. (After you said you went down 2 sizes, 12.5 then 12)

So how am I telling someone who is a size 9, to buy a 14??

If you go down a size in the Kobe's, you better have a narrow foot. It helps to read guys.

Spoiler [+]
5mmjcm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom