The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

All of you who ordered off KB24 should already know that their customer service is terrible and they take forever to ship, but in the end they always come through.

People have been complaining about KB24.com for years, where have most of you been? Smh

It's like one dude running that site on his spare time. You take the good with the bad when you order off KB24.com, if most of you had been buying Kobe's in the past or been in previous Kobe threads you would know that by now.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

no rsvp for me either
30t6p3b.gif
....literally DMd under 30, maybe 20 seconds...RSPV was open for a few minutes...and didnt get through...this RSVP stuff is starting to get annoying

Yup same story here..I've never been able to get a pair and I've alwys stayed under the 20 second mark. Also when you get mobile alerts you're already about 10-20 seconds behind because there's a bit of a delay with tweet when having mobile alerts..

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Originally Posted by ryanang7

I've been trying to confirm the legitimacy of kicks crew too
When in doubt.....BE OUT.....
roll.gif
. Now that I think about it, I should learn my lesson from the first time, I'll steer clear from these people. Thanks kicks-crew for my B grade Air Jordan 11's (Anniversary's)
I've said this in multiple threads, but I'll say it again. I don't trust the legitimacy of any overseas sites when it comes to Jordans because they have a longer history of having fakes, but in the case of non-Jordans like Nike Basketball or Running, especially newer models, I haven't personally had any problems with Kicks-Crew. People in the Lebron thread were asking about the legitimacy of some Big Bangs/Cannons on their site, and the ones who ordered from Kicks-Crew said the pairs they got in were no different from the ones they or a friend bought here at a retail store. I also haven't had problems with Kobes/Lebrons that I've gotten from them in the past. Again, I can't vouch for the Jordans that they've got, but I'm willing to vouch for the Nike bball shoes being legit.
That was the other question I had since I know many NTers vouched for mentalkicks.  If my deal for these galaxy's falls through I may have to order the YOTD from there.

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

no rsvp for me either
30t6p3b.gif
....literally DMd under 30, maybe 20 seconds...RSPV was open for a few minutes...and didnt get through...this RSVP stuff is starting to get annoying

Yup same story here..I've never been able to get a pair and I've alwys stayed under the 20 second mark. Also when you get mobile alerts you're already about 10-20 seconds behind because there's a bit of a delay with tweet when having mobile alerts..
The text alerts are unreliable.   I'd say 10-20 second delay is in an ideal situation.  I clocked my mobile alert at close to 3 minutes after the initial tweet once.

How comfortable are the kobe 7 for everyday wear. Ftl by me has almost a fsr of pdf easters and I like the look of them. Late to the party I know.

It was by no means an easy cop though. I only know one other sneakerhead up here that got a confirmation back.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by FlyerThanDelta

WTKs will be at select HOHs and NT
can anyone confirm this?
confirmed
edit: YO WHY DO SOME OF THE KOBES FIT DIFFERENT...same size same damn shoe but them !#+! fit different no lie....my PDF red/blue is a sz 10 and it feels worse than my YOTD or WTK which are 9.5s?? whats up with this....
Confirmed by who?

Originally Posted by jkim5157

I've been trying to confirm the legitimacy of kicks crew too
When in doubt.....BE OUT.....
roll.gif
. Now that I think about it, I should learn my lesson from the first time, I'll steer clear from these people. Thanks kicks-crew for my B grade Air Jordan 11's (Anniversary's)
Thanks for the info.  I had the exact same experience with mental kicks except they were fakes not b grades.  Out of curiosity, did you do an early release?
Early release for the XI's or the WTK?

Back
Top Bottom