The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

All I saw was people saying they hated the brown upper...Nike slapped the limited tag on them and everyone wanted them. I hope Nike makes enough available.

At nike santa monica, they're letting people come in with IDs to get a ticket for one per customer, per style. 
And apparently sizes 9.5, 10.5, and 11.5 are already gone for the WTKs.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

no rsvp for me either
30t6p3b.gif
....literally DMd under 30, maybe 20 seconds...RSPV was open for a few minutes...and didnt get through...this RSVP stuff is starting to get annoying

I'm convinced pairs are being set aside for employees/friends.  Been seeing too many people say they dm'ed within seconds and not get any response.

Got Confirmation from NT Seattle!!! Probably the quickest DM I've ever sent into em under 15 secs after there tweet which showed up instantly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just tweeted the "Nikestore" to see if they will be taking phone orders and they said yes, if that helps anybody...

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

no rsvp for me either
30t6p3b.gif
....literally DMd under 30, maybe 20 seconds...RSPV was open for a few minutes...and didnt get through...this RSVP stuff is starting to get annoying

I'm convinced pairs are being set aside for employees/friends.  Been seeing too many people say they dm'ed within seconds and not get any response.
you guys do realize for a limited release 30 seconds isn't always going to fast enough? especially if you have a rare size like 12-14

you gotta be 2-10 seconds. and even then you better hope no one else beat you.

ive made every RSVP so far that i've sent under 10 seconds and i'm a size 12-13

All I saw was people saying they hated the brown upper...Nike slapped the limited tag on them and everyone wanted them. I hope Nike makes enough available.

limited or not, I still don't like the brown upper and won't be getting them.

good luck to everyone who wants to get the pair.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

no rsvp for me either
30t6p3b.gif

you guys do realize for a limited release 30 seconds isn't always going to fast enough? especially if you have a rare size like 12-14

you gotta be 2-10 seconds. and even then you better hope no one else beat you.

ive made every RSVP so far that i've sent under 10 seconds and i'm a size 12-13
Yea i'm a size 13 and in the beginning it was rather easy. I copped everything from the playoff 12's to the N7's. Now I can't even get these Kobe's "which nobody really liked".....SMH
devil.gif
...I'm usually in the 25-35 second time slot. I have work thursday's and I still think I'm not doing too bad. I guess I just gotta be quicker...or smarter...

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by jkim5157

When in doubt.....BE OUT.....
roll.gif
. Now that I think about it, I should learn my lesson from the first time, I'll steer clear from these people. Thanks kicks-crew for my B grade Air Jordan 11's (Anniversary's)
Thanks for the info.  I had the exact same experience with mental kicks except they were fakes not b grades.  Out of curiosity, did you do an early release?
Early release for the XI's or the WTK?

For the XI's.  I know people have questioned the legitimacy of kicks crew's early jordan releases.

Originally Posted by SeaTown29

Got Confirmation from NT Seattle!!! Probably the quickest DM I've ever sent into em under 15 secs after there tweet which showed up instantly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I tweeted fast..prob 10 sec. In..what size did you get? Seems like my size is the hardest to get..(11-11.5)

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by SeaTown29

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I tweeted fast..prob 10 sec. In..what size did you get? Seems like my size is the hardest to get..(11-11.5)

I'm a 13 which i feel is the hardest to get since anyone that is normally a 12 needs a 13 in kobe's and anyone over that would have to squeeze into em... I'm 3/5 on RSVP with NT Seattle

Back
Top Bottom