The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

i guess when ur on u are on..2 day was my day i guess you win some you lose some feels good to be on the winning side

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

i guess when ur on u are on..2 day was my day i guess you win some you lose some feels good to be on the winning side
1trfi9.jpg

so explain to me why you need to RSVP in 4 different locations? call me salty but there are ppl that actually want to buy this shoe 

I'm keeping the wtk for myself! Will go great with my over the top personality and style. I "Tiger fist pumped" when i saw i got the DM LOL

^3 states. U got different people picking up those pairs? If not, and Unless u have a plane, goin on a road trip, or a jumper, I don't see the point.

nike is a marketing genious! all the sheep buy anything that carries a limited tag, thats what makes sneakers hot these days... even if its ugly... lol. smh at the people that will buy these and flip them to the idiots that want them and will never wear them.... on to the next limited release! lol

Originally Posted by onlitwo

1trfi9.jpg

so explain to me why you need to RSVP in 4 different locations? call me salty but there are ppl that actually want to buy this shoe 

it's people like you that ruin me getting my shoes..
mad.gif

yeah people won't pick up their shoes, but they still take a spot. You really think the shoes go back to the general public pool? Employees be waiting for people to not claim their pairs so they can cop

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

1trfi9.jpg

mad.gif

his fault you're slow?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

mad.gif

his fault you're slow?
you're damn right.. I might've been next in line mike tyson

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IT'S A WRAP FOR HOUSE OF HOOPS GALLERIA. ALREADY 30 PEOPLE FOR 18 PAIRS. LOL.
I think it's 19 at HOH Miami. That means no Kobes for me unless I get them on NDC.

These ugly $+% shoes are gonna be sold out within minutes and turn y'all complain about Nike hiking prices up of other threads? This just proves that a 4 year old can finger paint on a shoe design and y'all would say "dope" or "easy cop" because they're limited.

Shoes are gonna get worse and more expensive and all y'all hypebeasts are to blame smh...

WTKs are one of the ugliest Kobes to ever release. execution was bad.
the shirt was dope though.
congrats to those who REALLY like em.
f*** those trying to flip them off and sell them to people that will wear em.
oh wait, that's been happening every limited release.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

mad.gif

his fault you're slow?
No. It's his fault for sitting around the computer all day. Contribute to society. People have lives and jobs. 

I guess since I don't camp I won't be getting these. I got an extra size 11 galaxy though that I might trade for them.

MN has new pics of the cheetah kobe..someone post them please dont have time i have to work soon

they look :pimp:

Did every thread lose countless pages of posts from the switch? I feel like every thread on here lost tons of posts.....

Back
Top Bottom